Reviews for Light Lost and Found
Jedimaster1999 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is beautifully written well done! Always wondered how Yoda would know of Obi Wan's passing, and how he would react to it! This is such a wonderful way of showing how all this could have happened.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Obi-Wan is my favorite character. Qui-Gon is second, so it was good to see both him and Yoda together. Obi-Wan respected them both most of all. I agree completely with your take on Obi-Wan as a person. I read and re-read this fic. It touches a chord deep inside me. References to Qui-Gon's mistreatment of him really hurt, and yet, I'm sure Obi-Wan had misinterpreted that. It is well to see his much-loved Masters speak so well of him, clearly love and recognize his uniqueness.
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Nice work! I loved Yoda and Qui-Gon's interaction in this. And their praise of Obi-Wan is a lovely thing to read, haha.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Yes! Because Obi-Wan is AWESOME!
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw. I really liked that. :D Great job!
swiftfoot chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I liked your story you did a good job presenting the characters, and the emotions that they were going through; good work.
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I enjoyed the story... '

It was a perfect explanation of Obi-Wan..

I usually stay away from stories labeled "tragedy", but I'm am glad I ventured in to read.
HiddenTiger13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
this is beautiful. it's written so smoothly and the whole thing flows very nicely.
BOC42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I'll be a good padawan and review, master. :)

This is beautifully done! Obi-Wan really did suffer more than anyone else. At least, IMHO. :)

Yoda and Qui-Gon's voices were very well done; I really enjoyed this!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Just a fabulous story. You have really caught the moment and the emotions of Obi's passing. Well done.
azizah chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Nice work, good writing and a well rounded little story. I liked the opening, just enough build up and description before you jumped in. And you ended it nicely. That is hard to do in a short story. I was hoping it was the beginning of a longer story (of Yoda’s reflections), but it stands alone just fine too.
Shannz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
**Though the details of the scene were unknown to him, Yoda knew as a fact that Obi-Wan’s last moments carried that same perfect, selfless grace. Yoda smiled to himself at that knowledge, of the certainty that accompanied the thought of Obi-Wan, the certainty that he was pure to the end, incorruptible and steadfast in the face of heart-wrenching trials.**

Perfectly put! You did an absolutely wonderful job with this. And it must be said - that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a little Obi-worship, especially when it is done as nicely as this.

I loved the perspective you took on this - from Yoda's POV as Vader killed Ben on the Death Star. I don't think i've read anything from that angle before. Great descriptions and imagery as well. The entire package from beginnig to end was beautiful.

I only hope that this has wet your appetite and that you plan on doing more work in this genre - something perhaps a bit longer? And now...i'll do something very unusual for me and venture over to your VG vigge and see how I like it :) I tend to be strictly into all things star warsian as far as fan fiction goes, but i venture out occasionally for other Ewan related fics.

I enjoyed this so much I added it to my C2 as well!

-shan
Curt Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
As someone did for me to VG, welcome to the wide galaxy of Star Wars fanfics. You write so beautifully; this was really good. Great details and characterisations. And no need to apologise for Obi-worship ;D!
LittleGreenTroll chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is a pretty good story!keep up your work. I love the thought of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon reunited in the force. Hope you'll write more soon.