Reviews for Zero 2: The Comeback Tour
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Etemon has a bigger ego than any other Digimon villain... probably because he thinks he's some kind of singing god. And I can just picture BlackWarGreymon facefaulting. Funny thought.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
We finally know who the King is and not surprisingly it was revealed to be Etemon. My favorite part of this entire chapter was when the fangirls started to maul Tai and the other guys tried to help him. I couldn't help but laugh when I read it.

Anyways, keep up the good work and don't worry about not updating all the frequently. I think I speak for all your other readers when I say that we understand that you have other priorties on your plate and you need to deal with those first. Until you update again, see ya and keep up the good work.
Dark Qiviut chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Finally! Took you long enough. I was talking to Izzy, not you, Ultra.

Ah, Dietz is a German name. I had a sneaky feeling that it was *not* Japanese, but didn't know from which culture. Memo to myself: use more research.

Aw, poor DemiDevimon. I feel sorry for him, but I just had to laugh at the "anger management" he received from Jim, Kari, and Gatomon. Looks like he finally learned his lesson. *whispers...* I hope not.

*clears throat* Okay, I'll end by saying that the chapter was kickass. Keep it up!

Oh, and nice ending to the chapter. It got me laughing.
Sora Potter chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Need more Davis. Yep, need more! :D Any ways, poor Tai, poor Matt... Ka-pow! LOL

But, please, more DAVIS! Pretty please? *flutters eyelashes*
Digi fan chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
So Izzy finnaly learns the truth. I hope they can put a stop to him.
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
Yay, we finally find out Dietz's first name! Plus the flashback of Demidevimon being "counseled" was hilarious! And yes, I do think that the references to Japanese culture in your stories are pretty neat- take that, those who think anime and the Internet rot the brain!

Incidentally, was the kendo student sparring with Cody (Komei?) the cameo you mentioned of Yamimaru?
Dot Cubed chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
Great chapter, as always. And I am so bad at culture, I had no idea Dietz was a German name. (His first name is Wolfgang! *giggles* I don't know if you said it was in Zero Two, but reading that made my day. But I think I'll just keep calling him Dietz.) And he was so awesome this chapter, with the plasma sword and Ackerson's hat...that was too hilarious.

Aww, I feel kinda bad for Cody. He's underestimated constantly and he's trying to be an adult all the time...it's sadly conflicting. He needs to get out more. And I honestly can't see Cody acting silly. Which is so sad.

*giggles* Yolei and Kari's King obsessing sections were great. As was Tai and Susumu's handling of the meatloaf...especially when it backfired on them. DemiDevimon and anger management was great, seriously. Although it doesn't seemed to have helped, haha. FINALLY, Izzy! Took you long enough! I can't wait to hear him tell everybody.
Bluesv20 chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
A Plasma Sword...the Ultimate tool of Fun!
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
okay, that counseling session with ‘Dr. Jim’ was good. Absolutely brilliant! And now Izzy does know that it’s Etemon! But somehow, I have a feeling that MetalEtemon won’t be making an appearance. Doesn’t Etemon have another Mega form with ‘Etemon’ in it’s name according to various Digimon Analyer’s that can be found online? KingEtemon, I believe he is called.
Angel of Fire chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
*Grins* Nice to have you back Ultra Sonic 007. Great chapter. Its always great to see Dietz again. And I love the quote "This is the most awesome weapon in the history of awesome."
SamuraiSirius chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
I knew Izzy would figure it out eventually! XD

That was hilarious by the way...though you have me worried after that sentance in the bar. Anyways, fun chapter, I bet the other guys will be kind of weirded out that Etemon (of all people/digimon) is back...not to mention beat themselves up for not remembering that horrid voice sooner.

Update soon please!

Seriously,

Samurai Sirius
Vyse23 chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Nice you see your old name again. If you want to cameo me, pulling off my "821" would be completely fine. About time that Izzy finally figured out how the King was. Blargh, can't review very well today. See you later.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
FINALLY HE GOT IT! GOOD JOB!

Dietz is cool in his own way.

Later.
Goldamon X chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
And finally they remember who it is. Im kinda surprised that it took them this long to remember the monkey. Then again they have dealt with alot since then(school, friends, society, crospecis war...) so it is understandable. Etemon doesnt exactly hit the top ten of people to remember. At any rate cool chapter cant wait for the next.
Yamimaru chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
Thanks for the cameo! And Ratliff really is the worst fanfic writer ever. And does Dietz's new armor look anything like Master Chief's.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »