Reviews for Zero 2: The Comeback Tour
Ficmaster chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aweasome chapter. You handle the wedding and the emotions pretty well. By the way, I read the forums and I think those two Zero 02 movie ideas are aweasome. You should give it a shot!
Bluesv20 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Humans betraying Humans? Nothing makes no sense AH!(The universe implodes)...
duskmon87 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Well, the chapter seemed kinda slow, but hey it's just the start eh? It was well written and leaves me eager to read more. This is the type of expert writing that I've come to expect of you. Keep it up! Oh by the way, did you ever post that forum for replying to reviews? Again, good job!
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Very nicely done. one can only wonder what this bishop fellow is gonna do...i dun like it. as to the wedding i have to say it was nicely done. hope to see the next chapter soon.
Blafor chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
So far it seems like a great start. I can't wait to see it unfold. So it was bishop that brought him back I wonder why. Well, I'm sure we'll find out later. Good job.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh, good discription of the date process. Now that monkey is back, let us expect some hillarity, bad puns, and singing till the cows come home.
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
It's good to see that you have at last put up this story. I was starting to wonder when you would do that.

In my opinion it was a good move to do the whole wedding and the talk about the album debut without making it a big time thing. Also, the 'rebirth' of Etemon was a nice move as I'm sure it'll set up for some interesting things to take place in this story.

Before I end this review, there's a question that I wish to ask you. Do you know how many chapters that are going to be in this story and if so how many?
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
nice story. update quickly.-Matt
Vyse23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
That wedding was very very well done (especially with Futa's comment about appetites). I was pretty sure it was Project Echelon that was bringing Etemon back, but why? I guess we'll find out as this story begins to unfold. See you next time!
Yamimaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I'll have to have some of my agents infiltrate Echelon. Better have some observe Mr. Bishop as well, I want to know exactly what hes upto. And finally for the fruit basket. (Sends a large fruit basket to the newly remarried couple.)
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Welcome back, my friend. You started off The Comeback Tour with a bang. Quite good, paricularly in structure and characterization. I'm extremely interested to see how Etemon will be handled.

Good job, Ultra. Keep it up.
Hirari chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
ahahaha! i reformed! yeah...well, I think we all know that Mr. Bishop is evil, psychotic, or Yamaki in disguise. also, do you have any idea of how long this will be? and apart from Past Journeys, will any of the fics in the Zero Two timeline equal or exceed A Revision? bye!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16