Reviews for That Night
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Ouch. Very, very good.
Dizrythmia chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
that was so good, i am nearly crying, it is so sweet!
Paloma Latina chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I AM COVERED IN GOOSEBUMPS. They are all over me. All tickly and annoying. That was very sweet. I loved it. I kind of feel sorry for Harry, though. Poor darl... but at least he got to see Remus.

MY Remus. (claw,claw)

RG
Meme0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
omg.. It gave me goosebumps.. All those fics on the night the Potters dies do.. this is really great.. I love it.. It served its purpose; it depressed me.
bumblebee33 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This story was absolutely beautiful. It was so sad and very well-written. The one thing that confused me was the paragraph on misinterpreting. Awesome job!
Azhure chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hello!

(now you know how I bludge my biol lessons...)

What a great story! I particularly enjoyed the part where Harry's dad (that's right, isn't it?) comes up the stairs - heart-wrenching (sp?) stuff... There were a couple of grammar mistakes, but nothing a quick proof-read wouldn't fix.

Great writing! *envious look*
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Well, I am just soaking up the angst tonight, aren't I?

I loved it. It's...different, somehow, from the usual stories about the night the Potters died. Different in a good way.

"It was said that that night we died, and Harry lived. In truth, he died and we lived." So true. I liked that line.

You captured James's feelings really well. Great job.
Callie chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. This was amazing. I absolutely adored it. Totally fantastic! I loved it.
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
great story - it's a very good take on that night. great perception of exactly what james was feeling. i love the line that says in truth, harry died and they lived. so true concerning those left behind when people die. it's really them who are dying without their loved ones ... amazing concept. i love love love this story and hope to read more from you soon!
Someday Oneday chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Again, EVIL! Depressing, very well written, good work. So sad. I love it, and now I go off and feel like I should cry.
embracing chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow, this is really emotional story. qute tear jerky really. i'm completely speechless. and that takes a lot. i just dont know what to say. it's a fantastic fic in it's own small way. wow, that's really all i can say for now. : )

xo embracing
the same lazy person chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
i DO like it.

but its still V depressing and that's the only part that i don't like
Moonstone chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
You had me in tears. THat was so beautifully sad. I love it to bits! I really do.
icefirestar chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
:'( That is so sad...I loved it. Short , sweet and sad. *Tears of sadness*
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
very interesting story, especially since its from james's point of view...

you really capture the essence of hopelessness and despair...with hope...

Really good!