Reviews for Of Stray Hearts and Kats
SiNgInG In ThE rAiN chapter 64 . 10/10/2011
This is TRULY amazing, and is one of the best, and longest, fics i've read in a very long time. I really hope you finish this story, but if you don't I completely understand. Since i am a new reviewer I would just like to say that Kipp is by far my favorite character, It's quite amazing how well you did with his personality. Again, I love this story very much, and would love to hear the end!

Good Luck

...and thank you for killing edmund... good riddance.. :)
Cobycane chapter 64 . 8/15/2009
omg you updated! wow, I had begun to think that you gave up on this D I pretty gave up, I'm glad you got a chapter out to let us know your still alive! XD I'm a new reviewer but I must've stayed up countless nights reading this story, its my fav PoTC ff. )
Jess chapter 64 . 7/31/2009
OMG! I love this story, it is so well writen! I love Kipp! & Kitten! & Pixie! so glad Link is not dead, so happy that Edmond is dead!{I hated that guy} Please write more!Please? again i love this story! and i hope you feel better!

Jess
TortugaTourGuide chapter 64 . 7/19/2009
Aww, that's so sweet! I've written a marriage proposal ONCE, and it was awful, let me tell you! I do need to go rewrite that...

Anyway, I LOVED this chapter! I am so so very sorry in taking so long to review, I have camps, and jobs, and schoolwork (yes, I do school in the summer) to do, but I liked this!

And that's sad, that it's almost over.

On the epilogue, I'd say do it if you feel it will contribute to the story. Otherwise, don't. I've seen too many epilogues that take away from the story, and that's pretty bad.
ShiroTears-and-KuroiRoses chapter 64 . 7/18/2009
Hey! just wanted to say great Chap. again! I'll be sad to see it end but all good stories have one!

Love your work, THanx for the awsome storry!

Abby 3
akafredandgeorge chapter 64 . 7/17/2009
well...it's all so exciting. I flicked over to see if you had posted and magically there it was. So nice and pretty. Yeah you! Let's try and to that again in like a week, K? ;)
SafyreSky chapter 64 . 7/16/2009
characters not cooperating! i hate taht too :P:P

yes, i am a fast reviewer cuz i have the tendancy to be on late...*evil laughter*

also, funny part!

...But if I hear you’re out of bed before the doctor says you’re fine, I will have you tied down.”

u go Katrina! and is Kipp possesive, or is it just me? tehe )

good for him! ;)

ha. the Lyons are probabliy shocked that Sera owns it

tehe!

anyways, i look forward to the next chappie! or two! and a possible epi!

~Ghostliyprincess!
TortugaTourGuide chapter 63 . 6/1/2009
You were so right to think we would be out for your blood! Although by now you're probably out for mine, because I haven't reviewed in quite a bit.

Anyway.

Fabulous chapter. I liked the bit where she was taking a break. That was funny.

Update soon!
akafredgeorge chapter 63 . 5/20/2009
out for blood...possibly since you've been promising for ages and ages.

this is my guilty pleasure, which means that it is good to have it to read silly
Starsplash chapter 63 . 5/20/2009
OOHH! YOU UPDATED! Woohoo! So excited! I was starting to think you had forgotten about this story! I can't wait for the next update! I want to know who she is thinking of in Charleston! hehe Hope your inspiration is on your computer instead of the laundry so you can update quicker! Sorry business is hectic right now! Hope you are having a good week!
SafyreSky chapter 63 . 5/18/2009
I wouldnt have gone out for your blood if u didnt update soon...i just might have started a riot or a mob...(jks ;D)

any gusses? no. none at all.

I am empty minded atm because i was excited earlier cuz there was a fire behind our house...theres like alittle forest and yeah.

anyways, now i wont riot. oh and btw, its a good thing Katrina has Kipp and Taidhgan, otherwise she'd be insane by now.

anyways, keep on updating...I enjoy this ff )

~ghostliyprincess~
SafyreSky chapter 62 . 2/2/2009
yesh! i finally finished reading! and now, to comment ;)

i was going to call u eveil for killing of link, but he's alive, so im happy. ;P

okay, love the story! very crative and yeah...but thats besides the point, cuz i guess by now you alreay know youre fic is great!

so, yeah. thats it. i feel like toast now...

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! IF YOU CAN!

yeah, im demanding :)

~ghostliyprincess~

ps-seriousliy, dont update right away, take youre time, i noe how it is cuz i have this story im working on with a friend, takes soo long to write ONE chappie! kay, im gud. ill leave u be now ;)
TortugaTourGuide chapter 62 . 2/1/2009
Yay! I'd almost (ALMOST) given up hope on you updating, but you do have a good excuse for taking so long. I'm glad you're feeling better now, being sick is the pits.

Great chapter! The ending is quite a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see the next one, and Jelly Belly's are quite good!
Rushingriver chapter 62 . 1/30/2009
oh my gosh you poor thing! Thanks! This is a really good chapter!

~Rushingriver
AKAfredandgeorge chapter 62 . 1/29/2009
Oh...it took soo long for that post and way past your last suggested posting date...new year, my foot. but I like it, I do. They are so good at the banter, it is so fun to read. The possibilities are endless as to what can happen next. Just thinking about the possibilities making me dizzy.