Reviews for All I Need
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
This story is so incredibly fluffy! I love it! Please update and I can be your review pimp... that sounded better in my head.
Philadelphia chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I think, it's amazing fluffy story. It's good for relax, it betters me mood.
jadajadajada chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
I read the whole story right now and it's lovely! It's really great! I love the fluff!

Ida:-)
hersheygal chapter 17 . 1/21/2007
yay I'm caught up! I love this story! update soon!
hersheygal chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
this is such a good story!
hersheygal chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
I loved it
hersheygal chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
great chapter1 I love this story! I can't believe I never saw it before!
hersheygal chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I love angst almost as much as I love fluff! great job! :)
hersheygal chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
aww so sweet!
hersheygal chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
aww this is so adorable!
hersheygal chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
aw so sad!
hersheygal chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
aww that's adorable! I'm going to try to read this whole fic today if I can. it's so cute!
midnight-sk8r chapter 17 . 1/20/2007
Nice chappie...they're settling into family life nicely...
Athena Alexandria chapter 17 . 1/18/2007
You've been such a good and loyal reviewer (do you know, you're one of like two people who's reviewed all three of my fics?), so when I saw you had a current fic up, I thought I'd return the favour. I'm been reading through this, and it's cute. I have to admit, I almost groaned when I saw that Kate was having yet another set of twins (I have a (fraternal, an in non-identical) twin, so I don't see the fascination), but you gave it meaning and significance with her her explanation for why it was a good thing. Both she and Jack had really lonely childhoods, so they definately wouldn't want that for their kids, especially Kate. If she hadn't been so alone, she might not have killed Wayne. She might have had someone to talk her out of it, or at least support her through that part of her life.

Keep going, I want so see what happens, and I'll review again soon.
Jate-JoDe chapter 17 . 1/18/2007
well that was just darn brilliant and so warming to read, so thanx. loved it. hope you update very soon again.

Ella