Reviews for To Love Without Restraint
Ariane chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
Will you finish that story ? Please say yes :)
Nekokitten1123 chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
great story post soon
WCUGirl chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
I've just re read this story again...please please please update soon? :)

Jen
yamimagami chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
this is the best brokeback mountain story i have ever read. i love it. please update soon.
ChudleyCanons chapter 14 . 5/5/2008
Well, I was already crying quite a bit at that chapter before you went and put in the whole "because you're not there" thing. I swear that line left me on the floor in a puddle of tears.
PolkadotSunstar chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
I really like this so gar, and I hope you update soon!

-Sunstar (
onefreetoroam chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
I like the fact that Ennis is going to go with Jack - I'm kinda concerned about Jr being left along with the ranch hands but hopefully they all are honorable men or (women?)?

Loved that little display of affection that Ennis did putting his hand on Jack's shoulder.

Thanks for the update - hope to see another soon. bob
Charles Devante chapter 16 . 12/13/2007
Kind of short but good writing. I liked it very much. Glad you are continuing this story. It is a wonderful story. The real ending hurts to much.
Emi1988 chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
Aw. update soon!
cwby30 chapter 14 . 5/1/2007
Evenin'.

Just another note, wondering if you're finished with this story, or going to add more. Realize it's been a long time since the last update. But, it's a good one so far, and has potential for many more chapters.

Thanks...and here's hopin'.
cwby30 chapter 15 . 3/26/2007
Evenin'.

Read through your story for the first time tonight. Like it a lot. They are making their way, but life isn't easy, just like it isn't easy for anyone. One thing for sure, these past months have brought them closer together, allowed them to openly profess their love to each other, and hardened their determination to make a life together.

Liked the scene where Ennis exchanged their wedding rings. Made Jack feel that this was permanent, they were as "married" as they could be. Don't recall anyone else using that in fanfic stories about the guys. Kudos!

Hope you will write some more about the guys and their ranch. They still have to buy the horses, and start earning some money, and make some more friends in town [Lily is a great start], and testify at the trial of the gay-bashers, and Bobby comes up for the summer, and..and...and.

Thanks again.
WCUGirl chapter 15 . 3/3/2007
You're going to finish this right? I am thoroughly enjoying what you're doing here...what a beautiful story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Continue!

WCUGirl
Amanda chapter 15 . 12/2/2006
i love this fic. It is one the greatest BBM fics ever. Please upload soon!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
I hatez homophobes...whats thier problem! and why do people think just because someone is gay they are some perverted pedophile!...(gets smaked over head by Alex)GOD DAMN IT! WTF YA DO THAT FOR!...sry shouldn't be ranting to ya...love the story update soon!
Charles Devante chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
Sausage is always fine by me. Very good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter. The sex scene was just right, you have to leave some for the imagination.