Reviews for To Love Without Restraint
TGA Reader chapter 5 . 3/4
It was all going well until this chapter. Jack is out of character, I find it hard to believe he would give Bobby up without trying to find a way to take him with him. Especially after that gut wrenching plea from his own little boy who is clearly heart broken being left behind. Seems to be the norm in BM fanfic, Ennis gets to keep his girls while Jack had to sacrifice Bobby to be with Ennis. If Jack is a dreamer, Bobby will definitely be part of his plan to have a sweet life. At the very least not leave him behind without a fight.
JJ chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
Swapping and wearing each other's wedding ring is wrong. That ring is between them and their respective spouse. Which was a failed and dishonest marriage. They both cheated on their wives. How is that a symbol of their love for each other?
I don't see why they can't just get new rings for each other. Swapping rings would now mean they are tie to the other one's wife. WTF.
JJ chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
"What did I do to make you leave?"
"Oh Bobby, no. You didn't do anything."
"What do I need to do to make you stay?"

Completely lost it when I got to this part with Bobby's heartfelt plead for Jack to stay.
While Jack's sudden departure is unfair to both Lureen and Bobby. At least Lureen has someone new in her life, while Bobby has to deal with the empty space Jack left on his heart all by himself. My heart breaks for this little guy. Just take him with you Jack.
Jo chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Wearing each other's wedding ring is a tad werid. The ring symbolizes their marriage to their own wifes. That is the bond they will always have with them.
Wearing the other person's wedding ring has no significant meaning. Just makes no sense.
Get new rings boys. Gee, it's a new relationship after all. Why tie your failed marriage to the current one.
May chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
The one that is going to hurt the most from their divorce is Bobby, how he pleased for his Dad to stay. You can tell him and Jack has a close relationship. Lureen has been amazing to be so understanding and wants Jack to have a happy life with whom he wants.
Andy chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Now, this made more sense than what happened in the movie. Who turns someone away after they drove 14 hours just to see them? Not to mention that person is someone you are madly in love with.
At the very least have the decency to let him rest for a bit before making him turn around and leave the property because he is afraid his daughters (who are too young to be suspicious of any 'sinful' activity).
Talk about being cold, hell, I'd want to seek comfort too after being treated like that.
Ariane chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
Will you finish that story ? Please say yes :)
Nekokitten1123 chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
great story post soon
WCUGirl chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
I've just re read this story again...please please please update soon? :)

yamimagami chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
this is the best brokeback mountain story i have ever read. i love it. please update soon.
ChudleyCanons chapter 14 . 5/5/2008
Well, I was already crying quite a bit at that chapter before you went and put in the whole "because you're not there" thing. I swear that line left me on the floor in a puddle of tears.
PolkadotSunstar chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
I really like this so gar, and I hope you update soon!

-Sunstar (
onefreetoroam chapter 16 . 1/10/2008
I like the fact that Ennis is going to go with Jack - I'm kinda concerned about Jr being left along with the ranch hands but hopefully they all are honorable men or (women?)?

Loved that little display of affection that Ennis did putting his hand on Jack's shoulder.

Thanks for the update - hope to see another soon. bob
Charles Devante chapter 16 . 12/13/2007
Kind of short but good writing. I liked it very much. Glad you are continuing this story. It is a wonderful story. The real ending hurts to much.
Emi1988 chapter 15 . 12/10/2007