Reviews for Ichirizuka
RosaLui chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
You're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. :)
KazeYasumi chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Hey, this is great! (I know, way too generic) Where on earth do you find the info on all the old towns? I'm involved in a historical fiction project that has some parts in Japan (mainly Tokyo, Kyoto, and Hammamatsu) and it's been difficult. Half the time I don't even know where to start looking...I'm dealing with 1873 onward, mostly, so they've switched to the Western calendar, but I will definitely check out your note about the lunar calendar. Confusing as all get out. :P

Oh, and there are 2 tiny typos in this chapter - when they're talking about Izo the butcher. The last two mentions of him spell it as Ito. I find it mildly amusing that Satoh Takeru has played both Izo and Kenshin on screen. :D
MAL chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
Love this story so much. you capture his character so well. I usually hate OCS, but I do enjoy your's.
MAL chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
First few paragraphs were a bit confusing and kinda hard to read. But soon ehoug hte writing smoothed out, and boy am I ever glad I continued reading!

This is a beautiful first chapter. You capture his personality so well. I am super excited to move along to the second chapter.
Anon chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Yaaay i'm so excited you updated! I can't wait for more! I'm not sure if chap 17 updated, it ends at 'Battousai!?' - is that right? Love your work!
Hexekirana chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
I've already read your story a while ago but I just signed up here as a member so I thought I should finally leave a small . I'll make it short: Thank you for this story! This is one of the best RK fanfictions I've ever read. So realistic and touching. I guess I've accepted it as canon :-) And I really like your writing style! I hope you will continue this story soon. It's definitely worth the hard work!
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
this is such a beautiful story and so meticulously researched. life in the unsettled aftermath of the war and the superstitions, the turmoil of the, i'm assuming, post traumatic stress that kenshyin finally allowed himself to experience coupled with his feverish delirium... i read this all the times sitting in the dark while grandbabies napped in my office so it was not possible for me to type and review as the youngest is a very light sleeper. i love the realism and the believable people you've populated this story with. i'm hoping you continue writing this through to after jinchuu and beyond but i will appreciate every chapter that you grant us. thank you!
delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Jellybean06 chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
Ahh! Has kenshin been found out at last? Will he be revealed to the village? Such a suspenseful moment to end on.
This chapter seemed peaceful, in a way. Even though things are changing and moving, it seems like kenshin's place in the village is stabilized. He's definitely still got a few issues to work out though... I can't wait until your next update!
RedKitten92 chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Hello, dear Older Woman! I was overjoyed to recieve an alert of the long-awaited chapter 17! (FF doesn't allow me to post this comment under Ch.17, because I've already commented there \ ) I thought that you have abandoned this project, and I'm am so happy to know, that there will be continuation! I know what it feels like to be rusty, I haven't updated one of my works for a year and a half and whan I finally sat down to write it, it was moving very slowly and came out not as good as my works used to be \ So I will wait untill you feel you've recovered all of your "know-how" ) And I will read your one-shots, while you're at it) Thank you very much for returning, I love your work and your Kenshin, and I'm so happy that you are really alive! D
Gladyourback chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
Always a pleasure to see your writing I have a feeling things are about to heat up quite a bit for Kenshin looking forward to more!
Yorushike chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Hi,
first of all I'm very excited to learn that you have come back to this story. Though you had said you would, with how long it had been I had begun to wonder. This story is one of my personal favorites and I would hate to see it go unfinished as so many other great Rurouni Kenshin fictions have. I hope the next chapter will come sooner than this one did :).
Greetings Yorushike
Syolen chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
Aaah, cliffhanger!
I'm so glad you're still writing this! It's a huge project, but you've done so well with it. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
anna chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw that this story had been updated! After letting out an embarrassingly high-pitched scream of glee, I devoured the new chapter. But, older woman, a cliffhanger?! Cliffhanger?! CRUEL! Haha, I can't wait for the last chapter...
Dola chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
Thank you a lot for updating. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
I am sooo happy this is getting updated. It's one of my favorite Kenshin fic! I can't wait for more, and I love all the details you put into it, it's really worth the time you take writing it!