Reviews for Ichirizuka
plywind chapter 17 . 4/10
What a ending... hoping that you would continue on!
plywind chapter 4 . 4/8
Beautifully written, so much details, emotions, and still keeping to the cannon story. Thank you for bringing the inner thoughts of Kenshin to life!
smile chapter 17 . 10/30/2018
The fact is, this is wonderful, I was searching for a fic to show how kenshin dealt with what had happened and suddenly I find this amazing story. You describe the characters really good, they feel real, I like the village people, specially O- Ine san with kenshin I was hoping that these two see each other after kenshin's exorcism to see how O-Ine san will react, her death was abruptly, I was sad. Well I like katsura and kenshin's meeting and katsura's playing as Hireo well I was hoping they speak more, about so many thing but well that didn't happened. You know I like to see kenshin in action in the village I think that is a really big shock, did the villagers heared anything about Battosai? Wow what would happen. I like kenshin's dreams, how they are alive, I wonder about what Tomoe told kenshin about you're needed, and also other things she said.
Well I like kenshin's family so much, I can't find any fic yet that really mentioned them because they were dead or unimportant by many, but I think they really affect kenshin's personality and you are showing them really good, I hope to see more about kenshin's parents and siblings and great great grandfather ;-), in the OVA once katsura said kenshin has an inner guide, I like to know what you think of this .
well I hope you continue writing:-)
Hope to see more:-)
I would be happy to see an answer
My email: shinelilac3 at gmail dot com
Smile chapter 17 . 10/24/2018
shinelilac3 at Gmail dot com
Smile chapter 17 . 10/24/2018
Hello there. It's an interesting story. You describe kenshin's struggles really good, I can feel it, and his grief, also I like his meeting with katsura at the village, it somehow show kenshin is important for katsura more than what kenshin thinks of himself,only a sword, well I hoped they can talk more, and villagers are really wonderful, I liked the trouble with O-Ine san , I was hoping that kenshin and her had a meeting after his little experiment to see how it really worked out, and I like the twin, well I'm hoping you will continue this and finish the choshu and also continue after that. Also wanted to know will you explain kenshin's progress from emotionless mask to the rouruni we know? I like his dreams with tomoe,they're beautiful, and his confession about his wife, hmm I have so many questions, I would be happy for an answer, my email:
Hope to see you soon :-)
VengeanceMeow chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
I'm so sad that it's been so long since you updated this fic! Your writing style is so lovely, and I'm enjoying how Kenshin interacts with the villagers, both his friends and his enemies. But the cliffhanger is just cruel!Anyway, if you are still reading comments please know that you have fans who are anticipating further installments with hope. Thank you for sharing this story.
troublesomeone chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
It's been a few months since I finished this, but, when I'm bored, I still find myself thinking about this cliff hanger. This is the epitome of a great fanfiction, the best I've ever read and the characters so much better than the average novel. Musings on where this could go always manage to pass an idle hour.

Honestly, thanks once more for your creation so very much. I keep coming back to it, again and again xD
troublesomeone chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
Once again, I heap praises on the small attention to detail your story telling gives. I found myself so absorbed in your writing, that at one point, I'm a little embarrassed to admit, my eyes were watering with emotion. - troublesomeone :)
troublesomeone chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
The simplicity and realness of this chapter was remarkable. What else can I say? You have achieved the best interpretation of Kenshin's character that I have yet seen. I love it, it's wonderful.
troublesomeone chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Hello! I discovered Rurouni Kenshin just a month past, and am already an avid fan.

I was overjoyed to discover this clearly well researched and well-written fic. Your characterization is wonderful, and I am eager to see how it develops. Thankyou so very much for the obvious time, effort and thought thought you put into this )
RosaLui chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
You're aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive. :)
KazeYasumi chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Hey, this is great! (I know, way too generic) Where on earth do you find the info on all the old towns? I'm involved in a historical fiction project that has some parts in Japan (mainly Tokyo, Kyoto, and Hammamatsu) and it's been difficult. Half the time I don't even know where to start looking...I'm dealing with 1873 onward, mostly, so they've switched to the Western calendar, but I will definitely check out your note about the lunar calendar. Confusing as all get out. :P

Oh, and there are 2 tiny typos in this chapter - when they're talking about Izo the butcher. The last two mentions of him spell it as Ito. I find it mildly amusing that Satoh Takeru has played both Izo and Kenshin on screen. :D
MAL chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
Love this story so much. you capture his character so well. I usually hate OCS, but I do enjoy your's.
MAL chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
First few paragraphs were a bit confusing and kinda hard to read. But soon ehoug hte writing smoothed out, and boy am I ever glad I continued reading!

This is a beautiful first chapter. You capture his personality so well. I am super excited to move along to the second chapter.
Anon chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Yaaay i'm so excited you updated! I can't wait for more! I'm not sure if chap 17 updated, it ends at 'Battousai!?' - is that right? Love your work!