Reviews for Ichirizuka
Hexekirana chapter 17 . 6/30
I've already read your story a while ago but I just signed up here as a member so I thought I should finally leave a small . I'll make it short: Thank you for this story! This is one of the best RK fanfictions I've ever read. So realistic and touching. I guess I've accepted it as canon :-) And I really like your writing style! I hope you will continue this story soon. It's definitely worth the hard work!
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 3/6
this is such a beautiful story and so meticulously researched. life in the unsettled aftermath of the war and the superstitions, the turmoil of the, i'm assuming, post traumatic stress that kenshyin finally allowed himself to experience coupled with his feverish delirium... i read this all the times sitting in the dark while grandbabies napped in my office so it was not possible for me to type and review as the youngest is a very light sleeper. i love the realism and the believable people you've populated this story with. i'm hoping you continue writing this through to after jinchuu and beyond but i will appreciate every chapter that you grant us. thank you!
delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Jellybean06 chapter 17 . 2/22
Ahh! Has kenshin been found out at last? Will he be revealed to the village? Such a suspenseful moment to end on.
This chapter seemed peaceful, in a way. Even though things are changing and moving, it seems like kenshin's place in the village is stabilized. He's definitely still got a few issues to work out though... I can't wait until your next update!
RedKitten92 chapter 15 . 2/9
Hello, dear Older Woman! I was overjoyed to recieve an alert of the long-awaited chapter 17! (FF doesn't allow me to post this comment under Ch.17, because I've already commented there \ ) I thought that you have abandoned this project, and I'm am so happy to know, that there will be continuation! I know what it feels like to be rusty, I haven't updated one of my works for a year and a half and whan I finally sat down to write it, it was moving very slowly and came out not as good as my works used to be \ So I will wait untill you feel you've recovered all of your "know-how" ) And I will read your one-shots, while you're at it) Thank you very much for returning, I love your work and your Kenshin, and I'm so happy that you are really alive! D
Gladyourback chapter 17 . 1/31
Always a pleasure to see your writing I have a feeling things are about to heat up quite a bit for Kenshin looking forward to more!
Yorushike chapter 17 . 1/29
Hi,
first of all I'm very excited to learn that you have come back to this story. Though you had said you would, with how long it had been I had begun to wonder. This story is one of my personal favorites and I would hate to see it go unfinished as so many other great Rurouni Kenshin fictions have. I hope the next chapter will come sooner than this one did :).
Greetings Yorushike
Syolen chapter 17 . 1/28
Aaah, cliffhanger!
I'm so glad you're still writing this! It's a huge project, but you've done so well with it. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
anna chapter 17 . 1/28
My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw that this story had been updated! After letting out an embarrassingly high-pitched scream of glee, I devoured the new chapter. But, older woman, a cliffhanger?! Cliffhanger?! CRUEL! Haha, I can't wait for the last chapter...
Dola chapter 17 . 1/28
Thank you a lot for updating. Great chapter.
I am sooo happy this is getting updated. It's one of my favorite Kenshin fic! I can't wait for more, and I love all the details you put into it, it's really worth the time you take writing it!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 17 . 1/26
Your Back! LOVED the chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! :D

I wonder who that was...
And Kenshin's previous life (might) finally catch up to this one! Can't wait to find out if the village will finally learn his identity!
Reena47 chapter 17 . 1/26
omg I haven't read the chapter... Im sooo glad you're alive ;o;
Almecestris chapter 17 . 1/26
You're alive! This story is alive!

And that bit in the end with someone recognising Battousai! I smell action and revelation! Thanks for not giving up on this story because I haven't! Welcome back!
Bluexapple chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Hi, I just found your story and I love it! Especially all the attention to detail...I was surprised at how a sort of daily life kind of thing could be made so interesting. Oh, and I love how realistic it is, and I appreciate how Kenshin is so in character. Just so you know!