Reviews for The Problem With Chocolate
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 7/2
Loved it! And BTW I prefer white milk! Haha
greensword101 chapter 1 . 3/23
I actually liked thsi story a lot. It shows how uncomfortable Bruce and Dick are with one another and how difficult it was to form a conversation. I am a stickler for the "Juvie" plot point and how people use it so carelesspy, but I feel that you made up for it by making an implication that dick was only there for a day or two, so no harm done. Thanks again for writing this and I wish you were still writing stories right now.
Just cause I read chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Great little one shot. I like that you made Bruce's initial getting to know Dick awkward. It's far more believable that a traumatised orphan and an emotionally stunted billionaire would have trouble bonding than suddenly adoring the ground each other walks on as some stories write. That's just not real. Your story was.
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is simply adorable. You've really captured that awkward how-do-I-interact-with-children situation, and done it to perfection! (As a person also terrible with kids, I found myself both sympathizing with Bruce and finding a few of the things here surprisingly familiar). Sort of sad (but also amusing) to see both of them trying and failing pretty miserably. But also nice to see them actually getting along a teensy bit better at the end. One day, they'll get there for real, and you get that feeling here :)

Nice job! Fun little read :)

VelkynKarma
Black Friar chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
One of the best Bruce/Dick stories out there; I just loved how you wrote the slowly evolving relationship between them. I meant to comment weeks ago when I first read it but it went out of my head. Then I needed something heartwarming to read on this cold November night and this fight the bill perfectly so I went back and reread. Just lovely.
cherise.singh.5 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ahahaha...dam this is sooooooo cute and funny i love little dick and i love this story too
fvhardy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Amazing, amazing story. I love Dick and Bruce bonding moments and this was just so sweet. Would love to see you write more. You're very talented. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very cute. I'm glad they both keep trying. And loved dear, dear Alfred.
Conjera chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I absolutely love it! It is so great and how I imagine Dick and Bruce's relationship started out! I hope there will be more to read!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awww! So cute! Oh Bruce, the kid just thawed his way into your cold heart and logged himself in there. Dickie has the power to do that. Haha, the ending made me smile like crazy. There's not gonna be any chocolate problem anytime soon! :P
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
D'aww can't believe I'd never read this before! Such a wonderful story, loved this!
Weird Pair chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Vivid descriptions, especially Boff, humorous one-line ending. :)
klutzyphoenix chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awwwww so cute! Love the Bruce/Dick bonding fics :D and I totally think that Bruce really would be that awkward, haha.
Agena K chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love this story! chocolate fluff! You got Dick, Bruce and Alfred right in three!

You can be sure that by the end of that morning not only was there more than enough NesQuick to satisfy an army, but that after tasting it and seeing Dick's expression, Bruce bought the company so he'd always have some on hand. See that's how they got the bunny - It was a chocolate NesQuick covered Boff and when Alfred couldn't get the chocolate out, they used it as a logo.
boywonder23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009