Reviews for Mm, Chocolate
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I was lucky enough to find this one. It's cute, very cute. Unfortunately it also gave me a craving for chocolate. Darn it now I have to go find chocolate. Thank you for sharing. It was very good.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
*snicker* all hail chocoholics of the world!

*snerk*

:P
damigella chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is absolutely lovely. Of course being European I can buy good and indeed excellent chocolate whenever I feel like it, and Toblerone doesn't even make the top tem. But still, I was floored by the final trick! Great work and fantasting rhythm!
The girl with the Purple Tips chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
zomg XD THIS WAS SO RIDIKULUSLY OOC XD but still really funny, adorable, and once again OOC XD but awesome anywho. love it almost as much as those damn moose droppings. That is some heavenly shit!
glasswalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This made me grin AND gave me the chocolate craze. awesome.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I loved this! The way House was all evil at the end made me laugh.
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
How I envy Wilson, the lucky man gets imported chocolates and House.
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm bored and it's late...so I'm gonna be picky. I'm pretty sure The Emperor's New Groove is set in the Incan empire seeing as their main export, scorce of food, and domestic pet was the llama. Also their capitol was Cuzco and they're "writing" system was a series of knots in strings of llama wool. But w/e :D
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ROCK ON!

WHO CAN RESIST THE CHOCOLATE?

WILSON CAN'T!

I LOVE IT!
Serotonin Storm chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
*blinks* Belatedly, I adore you. I hope you've written other stories. This was fantastic. I was laughing the entire time.
kumak chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
hehehe very cute :)
a-fan.de chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I immediately should send you a large package of swiss and german chocolate to thank you for this wonderful story - one of the benefits of living in Germany: it's available in every store at every corner ;) Loved, how House seduced Wilson, and I hope you'll write another story sometime.
Your Stalker As of Now chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Damn you! I LOVE TOBLERONE! After reading this, I went to look for my stash and found out that I'm out. If you share the same opinion of chocolate as Wilson and happen to have Toblerone on your personage, I demand that you relinquish it into my capable hands. Stomach.

Anyway, this was really well written and I enjoyed it a lot. The world needs more funny slash one-shots starring House.

Abby
SMALLwhitelies chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA! this is so funny! i loved it! wow... ok the euphoria is wearing off now. wonderful ficcy.
Bohemian-Scandal chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Lmao. This was highly amusing! The Emperors New Groove seems just like the type of movie House would want to watch.

Nice one. _