Reviews for On Being Helga
ioxmo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Pretty cool! Helga did come off as a bit of a cold-hearted bitch, though... but you might have intended that :)
RoxyAnne chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Ooh. Juicy. High school.

Anyway, I love the characterization of both Helga and Arnold- not what I would have imagined myself, but it does make sense. It's amazing that Arnold and Helga had been together since 6th grade! And it's also amazing that Helga broke up with Arnold! I loved the whole thing about Mexican food. It was really great. D

I would love to know where this is headed!
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Too damn good. You're just too damn good.
Silverwolf1212 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Awsome chapter. Can't wait for more. : )
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Here's the truth: This is probably one of the first stories I've ever read where I wasn't completely crushed by the fact that I have no earthly idea where you could possibly be going with this. How dare you make me find bliss in my own ignorance!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But I do love your non-cliffhanger cliffhanger. Also, that is by far the cleanest breakup I've ever seen in my life...kudos on writng that without all the "oogledy-boogledy" emotions in there. Not to say that emotions are necesarily bad, but...I am a girl...and we are kinda driven by those things 24 hours a day. And it DOES get rather annoying. So it's always nie to see a story, not deviod of emotion altogether, but not quite reigned by it. Clap, Clap. Can't wait for more!

lightbird chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Very well-written, excellent start. I can't wait to see what's coming.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Great start! Helga breaking up with Arnold isn't a sign of the Apocalypsis?

Great dialogues and description. You have a very good plot here.

Keep the good writing.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hey King Cheetah! Great story, I love how you started it out. Please update soon, I will be waiting anxiously for the next great chapter!

May The Force Be With You! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)