Reviews for The Island of Music
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
The last five and half paragraphs, beginning with "I brought back everything and found her..." were superb! I love how calmly Erik is winding Christine's watch, and it's as I remember it from Leroux. It's so nice to hear everything from Erik's perspective for a change, especially the happy bits. There are so few of them to treasure! Thank you!
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
O...poor erik
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
YAY! I love the update :D
Anges Radieux chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Will you please write more I like this Story alot.
Erik's Bride chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Oh my, I have to say, this is exquisite to read. I was a little afraid, because there wwasn't alot of dialogue, and I love dialogue in my stories to read, but yours was refreshingly different and I applaude you for that tne times over. Brava! Please keep writing, and I shall keep reviewing!

-Steph
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Enter Le Fop. *gagging* Please update soon :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
YAY! You updated :D I am happy now. *mouse scurry-swagers to hole in wall and peeks out* Please update again soon, for I can not wait :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
HA! He thinks he'll never be bothered again...*enter Christine ;D*! Please update soon! :D
heids chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Please let him be bothered especially if he is to be bothered by a certain christine (i'm your classic tragic EC shipper). Very nice overview of Eriks life alhough a little austere, stilted (maybe that could be just me - not meant as offence i would have just liked more emotion, feeling). I always thought of Erik as passionate in everything he does including his writing.

You have set the mood well, lonely & desolute are two emotions that spring to mind. Well written with very few if any grammatical errors (not that im a nit picker by any standards i read purely for entertainment).

Will we see the contiuation of first person in Erik's POV or will other POV come into play further down the track or are we heading into third person narration style fic?

This appears to be a very good first chapter to what i hope is very long and enjoyable story.

Heidi