Reviews for You Talk Too Much
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is exactly what I imagined to have happened after the "Live Sex" celebration on RAW. For some reason, it seemed to me that John and Lita had major sexual tension and so I always thought that they would hook up.

I think it's very important that the true personality of the wrestlers are captured in a story, and I think you did a great job with John. You made him seem very much like his real-life persona, and ditto with Lita.
Cody101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
that was good I hope you do more on this story? pleas
ShyOne26 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Damn, can you imagine if that really happen between Lita and John. That would of been outstanding!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was really good!
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Haha, great one shot! The dialogue flowed really well, I love the John/Lita pairing and you used it great. Nice one!
texjay chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Now, forget the ‘Rated R superstar’ and let the real champ show you something seriously NC-17 *wipes the tears of laughter from eyes*

That is just fantastic!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Awesome one shot here! Lita and John are always so cute together...
Heart's Fate chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
That was cute! I love the Lita/John pairing. This was a really good one-shot I hope you do another one soon. Great job.
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Great one shot.. I liked the interaction between them. The way you've lead up to it.. and the talk at the end.

Very sweet, not too fluffy and quite realistic.
That One Apologue chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
*waves hands around* Mysterious! Lol, story. I like the interaction between John & Lita - honestly, who wouldn't? Hehe, I loved the story. Keep up the fantastic work!
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I like this little one-piece. It was just fine and not overly-done. I can't wait for the big turn, wherever that is. Love the Cena/Lita pairing cause it's always cute, I'm rambling. But I like this story.