Reviews for The Council of Elessar
blue mountain fairy chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I have tears in my eyes sweet eru that was hilarious
musterrohirrim chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
*choking on laughter the WHOLE way through it*
Note: you think Imrahil might have been one of those four creepy dudes hanging out in the back of the room while Faramir reported to Denethor? Or when Pippin was singing and Faramir was sort of making a huge tactical error?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
WHERE'S THIS FIFTH CHAPTER! GRRRR...
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
SAURON IS FANGIRLS! That was the best ending to a fanfiction of. All. TIME! !
PenNameofMine chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I would like to post a very important warning. Everybody, please refrain from reading this at one o'clock in the morning, as it may cause uncontrollable hysterical laughter, tears, and/or lack of ability to breathe properly. Also, for some reason, most family members don't appreciate how hilarious this fic is at the aforementioned time. Thank you.

P.S. Eggo - you are a genius. I love you.
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Oh dear god... HAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
"It's true! Just ask Legolas!"

Legolas appeared dazed. "This is no mere Ranger! He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn! You owe him your allegiance! And heir to the throne of Gondor! Have you heard nothing that Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed! THE RING MUST BE DESTROYED!"

"Uh, Legolas…?"

! I LOVE THIS! :D
Kurremkarmerruk chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
So many years ago you promised us a fifth chapter... Sooooo many years... *sniff*

Just finished rereading this for the billionth time and decided to comment on the five year wait for chapter five... :/ I adore this story. I adore Boromir. I adore your fantastic sense of humor.
RakCetGirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i like the idea eomer came up with. that just sounds funny!
Seriously Yours chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
That was Hilarious!
The One Called Demetra chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
-pout-

I wanted to see a broom shoved up Aragorn's arse!

I mean, Sue Slaying is fun and all, but I've seen it already!

Damn Aragorn and his dozens of names...
The One Called Demetra chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
The second one, actually. Very much so.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Haha! Yes! Kill the Sues! Wipe them out!

And go Boromir the ghost!
Nelarun chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
I freely admit. Even though I am not the best health wise at the moment, and laughing really hurts... this was hilarious! Absolutly hilarious! I especially loved the line: "That," said Boromir fervently a moment later, "was the single-most intricate dance I have ever seen a man perform with his foot wedged in a glass of ice tea." Absolutly hilarious!

Nela
Firey-Moonlight chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
OMG connecting the MarySues with such unspeakable evil! You must update this fi please I beg you!