Reviews for The Council of Elessar
Shian1998 chapter 4 . 8/19
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fifth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, awesome story! Great job!
Shian chapter 4 . 7/24
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

This was awesome! I have now read and reviewed all your Fanfictions except for 'Beyond the Veil' and 'Should've Thought of That One, Bori' (which I will get to soon), and so far this is tied with 'Have You Got Any Stamps, Legolas?' as my favourite! Seems like everyone suffered in this. Gandalf the Green was a unique and awesome idea! And Faramir doing that victory dance with his foot still in the glass of iced tea was brilliant! The only thing I'm disappointed about is that is has been exactly ten years to the day since you last updated this story, and you have not done that fifth chapter you mentioned at the end. Oh well, still hilarious enough as it is! Great story!
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 4 . 4/20
A, yes. I could picture the Mary-sues as the spirit of Suaron... And I'll be cheering when they are destroyed. This is hilarious... I must read more!
The singularly irritating way of younger siblings... That's only funny because it's true. I know. My younger sister loves gloating...
pronker chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Well, where is chap. 5? Dying to see all those elfin-Sues! Happy writing wherever you are, pronker
blue mountain fairy chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I have tears in my eyes sweet eru that was hilarious
musterrohirrim chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
*choking on laughter the WHOLE way through it*
Note: you think Imrahil might have been one of those four creepy dudes hanging out in the back of the room while Faramir reported to Denethor? Or when Pippin was singing and Faramir was sort of making a huge tactical error?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
WHERE'S THIS FIFTH CHAPTER! GRRRR...
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
SAURON IS FANGIRLS! That was the best ending to a fanfiction of. All. TIME! !
PenNameofMine chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I would like to post a very important warning. Everybody, please refrain from reading this at one o'clock in the morning, as it may cause uncontrollable hysterical laughter, tears, and/or lack of ability to breathe properly. Also, for some reason, most family members don't appreciate how hilarious this fic is at the aforementioned time. Thank you.

P.S. Eggo - you are a genius. I love you.
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Oh dear god... HAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
"It's true! Just ask Legolas!"

Legolas appeared dazed. "This is no mere Ranger! He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn! You owe him your allegiance! And heir to the throne of Gondor! Have you heard nothing that Lord Elrond has said? The Ring must be destroyed! THE RING MUST BE DESTROYED!"

"Uh, Legolas…?"

! I LOVE THIS! :D
Kurremkarmerruk chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
So many years ago you promised us a fifth chapter... Sooooo many years... *sniff*

Just finished rereading this for the billionth time and decided to comment on the five year wait for chapter five... :/ I adore this story. I adore Boromir. I adore your fantastic sense of humor.
ThePastaDragon chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i like the idea eomer came up with. that just sounds funny!
Seriously Yours chapter 4 . 2/15/2009