Reviews for No Goodbyes
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Since your not going to finish your story can I finish it? It would be a real test of my writing abilities! So if you'll et me finish your story e-mail me from me profile and send me your other chapters so I can post it under my name! also if you let me do this post an authors notice saying your giving me the story. Don't think i'm being greedy or nothin' I just really want an ending to this story! Plus your fans are getting mad at you! Especially your now crying fan- Kasaki-Chan!

Byas! Let me know about the story!

But please U should continue it you have a good writting touch!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This story touched me so deeply your writting styly is extreamly good! It mostly touched me because I myself would give my life to save the person closest to me. and even though i'm only thirteen i can truly understand the depth of this chapter. and the reason it made me cry is that it showed me another version of my life.
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
why in the hell would you discontinue?
Demon Dean chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE A STORY HANGIN' LIKE THAT! COME ON PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I WON'T BE HOME AGAIN, MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU'LL LOOK UP, AND VERY CONTIUSLY YOU'LL SAY TO NO ONE, ISN'T SOMETHING MISSING, YOU WON'T CRY FOR MY ABSINCE I KNOW, YOU FORGOT ME LONG AGO, AM I THAT UNIMPORTANT, AM I SO INSIGNIFICANT, ISN'T SOMETHING MISSING, ISN'T SOME ONE MISSING ME, EVEN THOUGH I'M A SACRIFICE, YOU WON'T TRY FOR ME NOT NOW, THOUGH I DIE TO KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I'M ALL ALONE, ISN'T SOMETHING MISSING? ISN'T SOME ONE MISSING ME! um ya i could go on but it was accident i started that, so um...you can ignore it anyway as i was saying PLEASE CONTINUE!
piecrust chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
too bad its discontinued if you carried on it would have been a magnificent story.

your a good writer...

good job...
blackharu911 chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
*cries*the begening was so sad!you almost made me cry!how can you kill kyo!im not really mad i just love him is all!please keep writng!its good so far an di want to see exatly how kyo dies!
ketsueki-ken2lazy2login chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Describe how Kyo died already! the suspense is too much!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Aww...*sniff* This is making me so sad! *tear* Update soon!
Evil Punk Rocker chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
well, nice story- there is very little dialouge- i want to see a bit more of that! but you killed Kyou-kun! he's one of my fav charectars! oh well its a new idea at least - i want to be in the story -

um- what kind of charectar sketch do you want?

name- Anya - you can do whatever you want with the rest though - i don't care if you make me an evil fangirl to be frank...lol..well, update soon!
mary lace chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I really wonder whats going to happen,I mean it's as if they could since the pain of whats soon to your story write more soon.
Animedreamer240 chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
Hi hi! I'm absolutely loving this more and more! Everyone is in good character. Your attention to detail is really good; I particularly like reading a lot of detail and a fanfic that isn't so fast. This is just my speed. Keep up the great work and update soon! :) And you're welcome, from my last review. Hehe! n_n

-Mimi
Animedreamer240 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Woah.. I am amazed at how powerful this first chapter is. Your writing is wonderful; I admire it so much! I'll read the next chapter when I get home from school! You did such wonderful work expressing the character's emotions. And when Shigure said that he loved Kyo, that really touched me. Great job! :)

-Mimi