Reviews for The Diary of Remus J Lupin
Nicole.Heights chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
except Remus knew all along that Sirius wasn't the culprit. He was working with Sirius to show Harry the truth. He knew the truth all along. He even knew that Scabbers was Peter Pettigrew, maybe not until he looked at the map, but he did know the truth.
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i really enjoyed this, it was both funny and bittersweet. Thanks for writing it!
Marissa chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really like your story. It's good to see a different perspective. Book 3 is my favourite:)
horsinaround94 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I just finished reading all the prequels and sequels. I would love it if you made another story, one after "Trojan Horse." I would really appreciate my request being considered, thanks!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Holy. Lupin has always been one of my favorite characters, and I adore how you portrayed him in this. I also loved the idea of the journal - very creative. The ending words, of course, made my heart hurt and I think you did an amazing job on this!
ShadowPlain chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Bwhahahaha! You rock! Ahaha! Ahem. Anyway, your story rox, i love it to bitses! Thanks for posting it!
hanashoujou chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow. All I can say is - wow! That's just so... argh, I haven't got the right word for that. Excellent! Overwhelming! You just name it.

That's just what I wanted to read. Those are EXACTLY the things I was missing in the third book!

You pictured his feelings very, VERY well. And the story was SO funny sometimes! (I just loved the orange mug with the faces. )

Oh, and Dumbledore is so cool in here. "That would have been helpful." Yeah, that's just the kind of thing he would say.

That's the BEST of ALL stories I have read in a very, VERY long time. And rest assured, I WILL read "Moony and Padfoot".
jazzie kings chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That was great. you're a great writer. I like the way you really got into Remus' mind, but that was the whole point wasn't it? anyways, it was great to read the same scenes from a different view. *_*
lycanthropalicious chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Aww. That was really sweet. ) Not much else to say besides great job.
Werewolf Coquette chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was SO amazing! You are a truly gifted author, I must say. All your inference into the events of Lupin not stated in the books are completely believeable, and your dialogue is magnificent! Let me tell you, if I can get to write half as well as you I will be satisfied for the rest of my life! Much love!
DBZfan4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I liked the way you wrote it.
It was very interesting filled with detail yet not boring.
CMS chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This was very well writen. I enjoyed it.
aly chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
i love that story it's great...you should do one for sirius too
MedeaSavannah chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Hey, that was really good! I liked how you kept Remus really tightly in character.
Phalanx chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very nice. I like the way how you used the diary as a story device.