Reviews for Dark, Milky Chocolate
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
KYAAA!~ So sweet! :3
Andhera chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
If only dark chocolate was this sweet for all of us, more of us would eat it.

Well done. Just enough of the oh-no-you-di-int drama.
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
strange, you again. coincidence i guess. anyway, i liked the concept (chocolate makes everything sweet) and the backdrop of snow and the way you described it (ironically, snow makes everything warm and cozy). this one was really good.
la lune dans l'eau chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
nice!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
lol that was kawaii! XD

read other stuFf Like this demo, they're aLL in the M section..

if you know what I mean..

muFfins and red skittLes..

yeah.. those chocoLates..

btw, have you viewed the URL aLready?

jaa ne!
MintyPill chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
SQUE

I love fluff. So much. Such a cute idea too... Yay!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Reminds me I was once talking with a friend of mine while walking her home , I talked about chocolate whole the way and at the end she just stated that she wasn't listening but could make out of my stories that I was taking about chocolate for 20 minutes, sheez really weird!

Hey whatdaya mean with 55 percent does she help him every time or what?
Cheondoong chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love chocolate!
Miriae chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*salutes* Chocolates! chocolates! Wonderful!

Love the story.. ahihihi.. chocolates. chocolates! chocolates! It's so sweet, not only the chocolate but the fluff as well..

*goes to dream for her own 55 chocolate... ahihihi*

Ja!

miriae
Judgement Of tears chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yey! Found another Chocolate fan! I just love the stuff~ Been munching on them ever since I was born! _ Chocoholic is what I am~ Well, I love the story. It was real interesting to read...lol, especially the part that got them embarrassed.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Mallows chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
whee~! AWESOME ficcy! i'm a chocolate monster too X3 keep it up!
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I really like how you portrayed them like they doesn't had a care in the world. It's so rarely seen in GSD anymore.
1 plus 1 equals calamansi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
so sweet and nice! hope you could make more ASUCAGA STORIES! it is really happy to see that there are many asucaga fans! thumbs for you!(",)
SakuraGaara chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Now this is a funny one shot! good one shot!
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this was a really nice story :) and I love chocolate as well :) any type except for 85% (it's way too bitter for my tastes :S)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »