Reviews for Prehistory
half daysno ice chapter 2 . 2/11
I don't think this fic has nearly enough credit as it deserves.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I don't think I could look at these characters the same way again. You've fleshed them out, and it makes sense. Next time I rewatch the series, I am so going to be seeing these characterizations in the show. It just fits! Kudos for that.

The only problem I have with the story is the detailing. Seriously, the first four paragraphs of the story are about a gust of wind. If you didn't write it as well as you did, I don't think I would have continued. And then it clicked. The beautiful butterfly coming out of the coccoon... Aw man, it touched me. I think you are the only person that could make an eye examination interesting. Another marvel that I trudged through that. There was so much character development in that one, long scene that it was worth reading.

I'm more than a little depressed that this story will never be touched again, even though you start this chapter off saying that you have most of it plotted out in your head. Oh, well. I have enough imagination that I can come up with a satisfactory ending. Rex and Weevil have found themselves in a brainwashing cult.
Serefin chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Just gonna post this here. LK, your videos have become infested with Yugioh characters. We, your loyal fans, need help in clearing them out! What say you?
Rayne Falcon-Punches Hanson chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Good story so far, dude! Hope you -eventually- find time to update it again.
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :3
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
LIAR! D: jk great job so far LK.
val chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Okay, so, I just wanted to say that I admire the fact that you can write such a good fanfic about Rex and Weevil. Nobody really cares about the two of them, so it was nice to read a well written story about them... it's cool that you can write such a funny abridged series, but also write such a sweet fanfic. I dunno. Quit being multitalented :p
KJMathers chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I must say, your writing skills are superb! I found myself drawn to this and unable to stop until the chapter was completed. I laughed so hard at their irate review of the movie that my giggling turned into violent coughs (no joke!). Weevil and Rex are favorite characters of mine, and it's nice to see some thought out fictions concerning them both! Your writing is descriptive, and I can see everything played out before me. Though, I must say, I was sad at the bit with Rex and his stepdad. I wanted to punch the man's lights out.

Anyway, just wanted to express my happiness over this fiction. It's very well done!

-NDD
Rain Misoa chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This is clearly one of the best Rex and Weevil fanfictions I have ever read in a long time. I must say how incredible I think your writing is and the plot for this story is very intriguing. It makes me upset to see you have not written an update for this fic in years. Although I know you probably won't be writing an update ever again, it would please, not only me, but all your fans greatly if you were to write an update on this.

I love the chemistry between these two duelist and seeing everything they are going through. All the struggles of being called outcasts... seriously, I would really like to see what will happen with them. Besides, have you seen that cliffhanger you left us with? In all honesty, I am really glad I read this. These two don't get nearly as much love as I would like to see. Reading this fic... yeah, it made me very happy. Thank you for granting me this happiness. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you ever so much. Please write more whenever you get a free moment. If you want, that is. Thank you.
Rain Misoa chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
What can I say? I am simply in awe with your writing capabilities my good sir. Not that I ever doubted you in the least. I really like how you delved into the inner struggles of both Rex and Weevil. It's interesting to see where this goes from here. It's a shame that there's only two chapters. I think a full out story with these two would have been great. But no matter. As long as us fans have this, it should suffice... for now. Anyway, congrats on a brilliant opening. I'm off to read chapter two! _
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This story's really great! It's a shame you're not updating anymore... I would be here to read it!
Milleannis Clepta chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Why don't more people like Rex and Weevil? They're adorkable, how can you not like them?
Begging-for-more-chapters chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I am desperate to read the following chapters! Please write them, you truly have a gift!
MidKnightHours chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
since i am unsure of the identity of this account... is this martin billany of YGOTAS? if it is, congratulations! an amazing story with clear descriptions that could only be written rather than abridged. not that i doubt your ability what so ever. i love YGOTAS and have now found the love of your fanfics too.

cant wait for more; "where's the new episode?"

oh and if you are not from YGOTAS, great work, but choose a name that is original... loved it!
phases.equal.fanfics chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I like how descriptive and detailed this story is, and how Rex is actually thinking seriously for once :). And I'm sorry for thinking this because it might be totally out of line, but when the voice in Weevil's head said that he likes Rex, I was thinking maybe, just maybe there will be an ounce of- well never mind. good story though! Please continue!