Reviews for Love For the Damaged
iloveyou123 chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
Please, please, PLEASE, update this! It's one of the best Laley fics I've ever read(even though its not technically Laley), and there arent many out there. This is amazing and beautiful and just breathtaking. I know its been years, but maybe? Please?
othgirl2010 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
HEY GREAT STORY.
Cantinera chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Oh, I love Lucas/Haley with Nathan angst thrown in! I am the Queen of unfinished fics, but I would love to see where this goes. Definitely one of the better OTH fics I've come across.
southern cross chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
OMG! i finally found a Laley that makes my heart twist. this was so good. so broken.

i really hope you decide to continue it, it's truly one of the few exceptional Laley's that I have run across.

Please update soon.

~Sara
DramaQueen161 chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
aww this story is good - update soon
Ori chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
wonderfull , you are very talented

I hope you will update soon
NaleyBop chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Because before Nathan, there was Haley, the girl who befriended him on the first day of kindergarten by lending him her yellow shovel.

exactly! haley was there before nate. nate treated you like crap for your whole life and you had haley. she deserves you. nate cant be that selfish. i mean HELLO who never let the girl go he still has memories around his attic. dont be selfish. your the only one in her life besides for peyton.

i kinda think that haley was pregnant and maybe lost the baby. i mean why would she leave. i mean she loves him and never stopped. she is so hurt and angry and jealous that nate moved on. he acts hapy but he still loves haley. i wonder if he ever told jennifer the truth. i mean what its abeen 4 years or so andhe has been maried to jennifer for TWO years? that is pathedic. if he loved hales that much he should no of married so quickly . sure date. but not marry. he has the perfect celebrity life but he does not have the one thing he wants and needs.

ilove your story

please post your stuff on my site

s13.
Kandykanemel chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
Lucas and Haley have to get together. He loves her so much. This is a great story. Laley all the way!
jayblue00 chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I was so glad when I saw you finally updated. Although I am sad that Lucas wont talk to Haley. Doesnt he know they are supposed to be together? Update soon!
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I just found this story and it's so good. Hope laley gets together.
Cadi Cay chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
are lucas and haley going to get together because im really not into the whole laley thing
Mongoose 187 chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
I hope everything works out between Lucas and Haley.
julia chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
please keep writing! This story is so great - love that it's such a unique twist on things
anon chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Just started reading it and its awesome. Please update soon
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
this is good, please continue