Reviews for Happily Ever After
bingos-gal chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
TOO funny!

Loved it!
thatfangirl1821 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I knew it! I knew by the title and description Dean was marrying the Impala! This was one of the weirdest and funniest SPN fics I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
ur kidding ryt?:D
zeroichi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! XDD *gasp for breath* dude! that was funny. n here i am trying sooo hard not to laugh outloud cause there r people around me
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my god. I was definitely not expecting that. Too funny! Awkward honeymoon though... ;)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Omgosh hahahahahahahhahahahaha

I don't even want to imagine how a honeymoon would go...*err*

Poor poor Dean, he really shouldn't get THAT attached to the Impala ROFL
SPN4EVA chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
hahahaha

That was so so funny .! lol. I actually LOL'd
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well that is going to be an intresting honeymoon!

It's perfect for Dean, I'm so happy for them.

Long time no talk! Do you remember me haha?

We used to have long talks about "The Winchester Angst Junkies" hahah, our little group.

Was just looking through old stories for inspiration (which I didn't find) and realised I hadn't talked to you in EONS. So I though I'd pop on over to your profile and leave a comment to say hello!
Viator-Porta chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
oh god i laugh so hard when i read this, my mum was looking at me wierd proly thinking 'what the f* is she laughing at' Lol, great job.
Shenandoah77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Turning blue... gasp ...I need air must stop laughing.

Ok now that I've stoped rolling around and have picked myself up off the floor and my cat has stopped giving me the you're so crazy I have considered a nice new home at the animal shelter look. I must say this is one of the funnier fics I've read the mental picture of Dean marrying his car just did me in. But yeah loved it.
limonade chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
hahaha! brilliant. definitely my favorite pairing ever!
Nat chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
O_O LOL!

Really, I can't find anything else to say other then this is SO AWESOMELY FUNNY!
abbylover01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
its so good got to do more i like the

Dean nodded eagerly, "Hell yeah –" Catching the priest's astonished look, he hastily corrected himself, "Uh, I mean 'yes'. Yes, I do."

so funny do more soon
boondockgal chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
ROTFL! That is great! Hee hee, i liked that alot!
Chibi-Chichan chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
XD Man, you spin me out! I was cracking up laughing at the end. Like hell no Dean did not just marry his Impala! XD Man, hoo, that's definitely not a Mary Sue...