Reviews for Final Moments
emodinosaurX3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow ... now I am tempted to read my IT book right now. (And I think I will. xD) Amazing detail and vivid imagery. As I read this, I could practically see the scene in my mind. Bravo, my fellow author. (:

-Michele.
Echo Hellfire chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
i think this story is brilliant. it's a great portrayal of what should have been in the book since Stephen King decided to write it in such a way that we had to piece it together ourselves.
spearofhope chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Any time that I'm reading the Chapters where Henry is making his way to Mike in 1985, when he's constantly thinking about Belch and Vic, and when Belch picks him up in the Car - I always feel So damn sad, because I really loved those characters, and though they were established as Antagonists, and the only time we ever get anything about them was when Stephen king writes "It was of Course Henry and those other two Guys." He really gives off that feeling from time to time - all these side characters who are quite amazing but aren't really dealt with. Victor and Belch were unflinchingly loyal, Victor was cool and coordinated during the Rock Fight, and Belch gave his life for Henry. But not once do we actually GET anything from them.

Patrick Hockstetter got his own Chapter. Yes, he was killed, and the same thing was with Eddie Cochoran. But still. And likewise, Stan is most commonly reffered to as 'Stan Uris', like we wouldn't know who SK was talking about if he just said 'Stan'. Not to mention he, one of the Losers club, never was the focus of a chapter (Save for his account of the Dead Boys at the StandPipe)! But still, that's what FF is for. Filling in the blanks. Your Story was wonderful, and true to the Text.

Excellent.
TasteTheWaste chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, that was indeed the most faithful IT fanfic I've seen yet (most I've read are atrocious). Vic was also my favorite character, and Belch was tied with Claude Heroux.

I'm seriously considering writing a fic that tells the story through Vic's eyes. From the first day of school until that fateful day in the sewers. Hells I may even put a twist on the whole thing and have Vic and Belch realize that Henry is going too far before everything ends.

Great fic indeed, I really enjoyed every bit of it.
Kerrin chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Great story! I always wanted to hear the grisly details of this part in IT.

/~kerrinallen
me chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
fuck you
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
wow that was cool, you should do a sequel.
TragicGuardian chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was great, I liked how you told their views on Henry and such, Henry being my favourite character, and you captured him well. Great writing
Warriorkitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Man, that was GREAT! Now you made me want to read the book! I hope you write more like this!
greeblefleeb chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was probably the most faithful It fic I've ever read. Good job!
enodemon chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Jesus! You are fantastic! If you are a writer in real life, tell me your name so I can go out and buy your books! If not, you should consider it.
Ethriel chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Victor Criss was one of my fave characters of IT too...and I much preferred the book version to the movie...though the movie was good too. I suppose they did have to watch out for a rating and stuff whilst Stephen King didn't, but they missed out so many crucial things.

Like in the beginning of the book, with the three teens and the two gays and IT. I can't remember names right now, I haven't read the book in a few months, but I feel like reading it again now.

I would love to write an IT fic, but I'd be too worried about screwing things up -.-;; bloody paranoid.

You did a great job with this, and I think it would have blended in so perfectly with the book itself...why didn't King hire you to write that death and stick it in the book? -;;
Appello chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
wow...that was really intense. I've only read IT once, but man, that was really...gah! I've still got shivers from it. It's a great piece of writing, and it definitely sticks true to the book. Well done!
Jodie chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
That was a great story. I just finished reading IT for the second time and the characters and dialogue of your story really ring true to the original. Well done!