Reviews for Xander Harris and the Antediluvian Tome
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
interesting
PhoenixFTW chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Interesting story. Why'd you stop?
Godogma chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I love this story just as much as your Harry and Shiva story, I think it holds great potential for fun and amusement should you continue.
gaul1 chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
good chapter, byes
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Good story so far.
Louvil chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Good writing.

Er...Not one of these stories where the slayers(who never spared Xander a second glance but to use him)fall for him because he's not good old normal Xander anymore,but Special Xander,right?

Super-powers seem to be such a turn on.(snicker)
Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
excellent
Dr Gero chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
it's good

Heh. Just playing.

Was a good chapter. Short, but I'm glad to see more of this.

I'm not quite sure what that last line was about; and the chapter seemed to cut off kind of abruptly. Format error?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Theory chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
very very nice but whats up with the cliffhanger, thats not cool!
Dr Gero chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Nice chapter!

Great great grandson or not, I’m kinda surprised Logan let Xander off so easily after spilling his secret like that. (Granted, it has been a while since I’ve read the comics and know how much he cares about things like that.)

Liked the Xander/Faith bits, as always.

So Mystique sat though and taught an English lesson? Wow, she really is committed to getting Xander! _

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
nice
Bobboky chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
awesome, that puts a crimp in Raven's plans
FairyQilan chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Lol. Interesting family tree.
Mystiksnake chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Interesting chapter. I love that you added Logan to this. Nice. Anyways, please update soon!
Dr Gero chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Great chapter man.

Always love Xander/Faith byplay. _

I don't think you should emphasize too much about what the Slayer spirit would do; we don't hear that much about it in the series, so that leads me to believe that not much is known about it.

Heh, so much for first impressions.

Looking forward to more chapters.