Reviews for Summer Days
Lkhey chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
"... flaming summer sunset curtain." I love the way you described Bill's hair. It's absolutely amazing. This one shot is absolutely amazing, and made me smile so much!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this...is...amazing...*melts*
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very sweet. I think I’m now hooked on a new pairing, Harry & Bill. I never really thought of them before reading this story, but I like them.
Property of Professor Snape chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow that was so awesome. I'm not really a Harry/Bill fan either but this story was so amazingly written that I think I just may have become completely obbsessed. This is definately something you should expand upon one day, hope fully one day soon.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Nice!
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
you should add more
TheColourOfRain chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wonderful story!

I love how it is so soft and fluffy,and even though it's relative short and simple,it 'transports' so much emotion to the reader...
freakin'idiot chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
im such a ron Weasley in this story! XD

loved it short simple and i laughed at harrys pain.

XD
silvergirl1000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Yay! This must be my first time reading a fanfiction with Bill slash in it. And very beautiful it was indeed. This must be the most beautiful fanfic I've read in the HP section.

I want to thank you so much, but words can't express how I feel right now. Bill and Harry pairing is something you once think is fun and pretty, but forget about it as soon as other pairings come into mind. You've managed to catch my interest in this pairing for a while. So now I must go and find some more.

I especially loved the sentences;

...as George would lean over to whisper in Harry's ear, Bill smiling around the edges of his face while running his own foot over Harry's toes.

and;

...while Fred rubbed his nose deep into George's throat while George smiled at the sounds of small, uncertain boy-on-man kisses, Bill leaning over the edge of his bed, his hair falling out of its ponytail and around Harry's face...

Those must be the most expressive and love-filled sentences I've ever read. You really put your heart into it when you write and it makes me happy :D

I thank you again for taking your time on writing this gold piece. It is so rare when I see a fanfiction that truly inspires me and that I love so much that I just have to reread it more than just a few times. I cannot just express my feelings on how much I loved this.

I know that now I am probably already making a fool of myself, but I don't care. I just hope that you see this review and really appreciate it that you've got such a gift to write. :)
Roddenmine chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
n'aaw

its so sweet.

i love this one so much, im gonna favourite it.

:D
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Short and cute, it was a good read. :)
Too-Lazy-To-Sign-In chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Short, sweet, and to the point ] Either no or very few spelling/grammar mistakes, and very beautifully written. You get an A D
doe82 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
i love bill and harry together as well as the twins it explans why there aways so close. the only thing that bothers me is that there arent many bill harry stories around. if you write another one or make it a challenge id be extreamly greatfull and would defently check out the stories. your a great writer however im curious on what gorge wispered to harry at dinner if you know send me an email, its driving me crazy! i also think you should expand on this, it could go either way really. either telling how harry and bill get to that stage or on how thing progress from there.
katey chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i really like this cause it's just so sweet.

i've come upon it a few times and everytime i read it. i love how its not too smutty; but still good. its perfection.
Ky'atia chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was absolutely brilliant! You packed so much into that little story. Wonderful job!