Reviews for Home on the Range
Gamera68 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Wow, what a ride.

And they lived happily ever after.
Gamera68 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
So far, this is pretty good.
I love Chobits, and I have to say, that this was a VERY emotional chapter.

Thank Kami-sama it got better towards the end :D
IdiAmeanDada chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
This is an excellent story! Thank you so much for sharing!
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Best Hideki/Chi story I've ever read, even if it is based on the anime (which I really don't like as much as the manga).

You got the characters down so well, too.
The Final Lament chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
i like 'weekly anime series for two years'. it's probably stupid but i just find those sorts of pun amusing
tobias4rachel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
you write really, really well. ]

although, didn't hideki already graduate?

(I always pictured him in college/at least 19 ## )
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
AW!
Warbender chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Exellent story. I found your presentation spot on. You have written your story with good ballence in your characters. You have a slight problem in your event timing. (his parents should have taken longer to come around) This dropped the quality of this story only a little bit, but it is noticable. good job. Is there gonna be a second story in this line?
vivid dreamer chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Wow really great story. I've been trying to find a good fanfic about just Chii and Hideki but they are really hard to find. At least its hard to find one with a happy ending! Great job I'll look forward to other stories to come!
iOsiris chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
This is the second fanfiction I've read (the other one was a light lemon story about Yuffier and Red 13 xD) and I loved it

It honestly feels so close to the spirit of the show that I can't imagine it not being a part of it. I know you've already gotten a billion reviews so theirs not much new I can say but I just want to say thanks for writing it and in memory I'll consider it an unofficial continuation! Much love and God bless ]!
pepoluan chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
Aw... nice ending! More! More!

Really, kudos to you. Even if you've dropped hinds some chapter back there, I really didn't think or expect that you'd do 'the switchover' and turn Chii into having a mature lady! (With the reset button removed, I expect ;)

Very nice story. Not too mushy, but really nice. Short and sweet and touching. Definitely one of my fav stories.

Congrats all around!
pepoluan chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
How touching. I like how you give reason for Hideki's father's dislike of robots. Although IMO it's kinda easy and too-instant for him to accept Chii, but still the story is very touching. Makes me glassy-eyed :)
pepoluan chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Ah, this is an 'easy way out', heh. But nice. Aki and Hideki are so much alike; I can see the brotherly love between them. I like how you painted Aki here, a caring brother genuinely wanting his bigger brother to be happy.
pepoluan chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
This is a funny and sweet chapter at the same time. Funny how Hideki goes wacky when they're starting to milk the cows, and very sweet, very much like him (and also Chii is very like Chii) when they sat down 'later'.
pepoluan chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Nice how you recall Hideki's uneasiness whenever people refer to Chii as mere machine. Although the uneasiness - or perhaps anger? - I think should be expressed more. Hideki (esp. in the anime) is the kind of person that's impulsive and quick to show his emotions. The very opposite of Minoru.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »