Reviews for Checkmate
Lily Brown chapter 1 . 4/8
I am in love with this book i have gotten 2 of my friends to read it too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Cute!
leizapotter chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Loved it! The passion in the ending was great and I loved how he was able to see her in the snow. Free and happy ️
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Great work! I loved it :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
thank goodness it's the fat lady, at first I thought they meant the fat friar (ghost of hufflepuff :/
johnlaurens chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Oh, this was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The timing, the characters. Everything was as though it was written by J.K Rowling, but in your style.

I loved James in this- fun-loving, yet responsible. And care-free Lily was adorable!

This was awesome. Siriously. *wink*

Silver
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Very nice!
InkQuill0123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Laughed out loud! ;)
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Mahahaaaaaaaa (that's my death cry), this was so good! You're a genius. Thank you.
Mia and the moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
So adorable!hoping to see more quality jily from you.
LittlePlume chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
What an adorable little story.
It's was sweet, but never too cliché.
It was just perfect for them :)

Lp.
jessiejellie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
ohmygosh I love this, it's so cute I think I just squealed a bit eee it's so cute it's so cute. it's perfect
IshipJily chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is adorable.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OMG I LOVE IT! :D
TheEtherealNymph chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Okay, this story is suspiciously parallel to my life! I share my birthday with Lily Evans (I freaked when I read her birth date on her tombstone in DH), and her mother sounds uncannily like mine. Also is the fact that I love Audrey Hepburn and singing is my life (I plan to move to Nashville one day and hopefully make it big in the music business). Loved the story, definitely going on my favorites!