Reviews for Taking Over Me
Julia chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! You should definately continue. its amazing. I love it.
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
aw so definitely cute!
Simone Louise Leggett chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
hey this story is great I mean I'm not a fan of Chris/Steph pairings but I read them occasionally. And I've got to say this is the best one I've read so far!

So I'd to see the story continue, but that's my opinion.
Y2Jen chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
I like how Chris ended up at the end, when he was going nuts with Kurt Angle it had me worried there for a little bit. I think it would be cool to continue, cause it COULD be the begining of something, it does seem like that to me too. If Chris won't leave... what will happen when Triple H comes back?
saintthistle chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
That was an excellent second chapter, please keep this story going, it is so different to others I have read recently and I love it!
Ash chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Yes! Please do continue! It's a wonderful mix of what should, imo, be going on in-ring (well, with Chris back, anyway) and with the real stuff occurring backstage!

Awesome!
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
I don't think I can speak for everyone, oh hell, I think I can speak for everyone when I say you HAVE to continue this. You can't just leave it there! Hee, I was close with the LC thing, I thought it stood for Little Chris. And now Chris knows everything, and now they're like back together, but what happened in that room is not reality. Their reality is screwed up, and it's probably going to get screwier, what with Hunter involved (and dear Lord, I think I may be sympathetic towards him, sympathetic enough to not want Steph and Chris together? Hell no, I'm not insane), and then Chris has a family that involves a child. Oh my, this is quite the tangled web they've woven and I'm anxious to find out how this will all turn out. Please continue cause this is an awesome beginning. :)
saintthistle chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is amazing, it is so well written. I've got tears in my eyes...please update it soon!
Y2Jen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
aw, I'm shocked Hunter let her name the baby Chris... and I know what LC means, lol. no matter how good how hard Chris acts, he can't ever forget Steph.
Shayne chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Great story! It was so sad and poignant, but you left us hopeful and that's awesome. I can't even imagine how you'll end this because it's just so complicated, but I know that however you'll end it, it'll be great.
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow, pull on the heartstrings much? So sad! I have a feeling that Chris is upset and ignoring Steph because he thinks that she had a child with Hunter and he's really jealous about it and he's upset because he wishes that he was Hunter right now so he could have a child with Steph...little does he know, heh. I also have this suspicious feeling that Vince knows the truth and he's trying to get Chris and Steph together, probably way off-base, but that's just the vibe I got. Can't wait to read the next chapter, this story is great, off to my favorites. :)
ChrisBenoitRules chapter 1 . 1/24/2006