Reviews for The Return of the Bride of Venom
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
f### u ironman killer
Tred chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Yyyyyy this is a very good fanfic please keep going
BeAsT BoOmEr17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
cool
krenath chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
nice story, only recently found it and would like to see more as many others have also stated
zeldafan12345 chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
make new chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
hello add another chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
I love your story.
GenericSpider chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
Why did you have to kill Iron Man, Captain America, and Miss Marvel? She-venom is scarier than Eddie and Cassity combined! -cowars in fear- I have a question though: how is Johnny useful as a symbiote? One "Flame on" and he's not a symbiote anymore. Update soon.
Morgomir chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
Dang now things are truly desperate if Fury's taken out of the game. :(

Still I did enjoy the little "talk" between Felicia and MJ, as well as the gathering of the remaining heroes. :)

I can't wait to see what you'll have planned for the next chapter of this great story of yours. ;)
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
I hope the self destruct takes the symbiote grunts on the ship out at least.
ArmoredSoul chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
Reed inventions really do come in handy.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
I must say that the situation seems desperate enough to bring in Spidey. :(

Still,with Ms. Marvel's dead is it due to the fact that she's going to die within her own comics as well ? :(

Plus a majority of the Fantastic four are under the control of Symbiotes and I don't even know how they could affect Ben and Johnny ? :(

What other surpries can you bring into this story, because now I think things are desperate enough to bring in the X-men now. :(

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Okay, now we're done for, because if Captain America is dead, then the situtation slowly but surely going to be getting out of hand fast. :(

Still nice update and mentioning of Johnny Storm womanizing ways. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
There goes another hero down to She-Venom plan. :D

I must say it's going to be interesting to see who she tags next, maybe Wolverine perhaps ? :D

Also, nice idea bring in the Black Cat on this story, because it's going to be an interesting show for her to see. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great story. ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »