Reviews for The Sampson Effect
reviewer chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
The plot of the story was very good and it was not badly written, although I must point out that your storytelling was a bit off. Sometimes it just jumps of from one scene to another completely confusing the reader. There were some parts that doesn't make sense and sometimes it didn't threaded well from the previous parts. I have no comment as to how you write your character, because this was your story and you could do anything to your characterization. Again, I'm complaining with your narration skill, there's no singularity at some point, the flow was more than a bit off, and it's quite dragging.

To say that I love reading medieval story is understatement and featuring my favorite couple would surely won't stop me from finishing it, but for this story, with how it connect it - I would like to apologize that I have to stop reading all together.

The plot was good, but the narration was way too off that I could no longer continue even if I wanted too.

Thanks and good luck to your writing.
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
love this :3 ur awesome
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
i wish i have those salve for my hair . my mum just cut at least 4 inches off mine claiming its her right and im blocking the drains in our bath tube -.-' ...
anyways i love this :3
and yey duo finally remembers who he is
kayura sanada chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
Yay! Owari! _ And the prince carried Snow White off into the sunset (dawn?) /snickers/ Well, the exciting ride is over, and I thank you for it. Congrats on a job well done. Tiny question: the last chapter said something about the slave and soldiers off on the side or something, obviously meaning Zechs. Guess it was return-to-story denied or something, right? /shrugs/ In any case, the important part was this, and I'm glad it came to be. And hark, did I read something about a sequel? /grins/ Must find out!

Ja!

kayura sanada chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
Huzzah and yay! And we're to the last chapter! Ah, such a relief. Definitely a good thing to return to after a hard day's work. Hope life's treating you kind. _

kayura sanada chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Don't worry, Heero. I'll laugh at you. /chortles and, again, runs for her life/

I would leave a nice, long, wonderful review to make up for potentially skipping a chapter, but I'm beat and I have to go to work tomorrow, so I'll just thank yo for the story (don't know that I've done that yet) and head to la-la land. _ G'night.

kayura sanada chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
Wai! ... Okay, so Heero's emo. Did anyone find that to be a surprise? Anyone? ... Yeah, didn't think so.

In any case, Duo's back, baby! /pumps fist/ Yeah! Going on psycho-assassin on Trowa, getting all stubborn and f-you-like. /nods/ Huzzah!

Next... chapter!

kayura sanada chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I know this is uber late, but I hope your bad few weeks brought about some good ones afterward. And huzzah for memories returning - I guess Duo can finally figure out his place in the prophecy. Oh, what? Duo's Shinigami? Pshaw! _

kayura sanada chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Lol. The Middle Ages must've sucked. /nods sagely/

We heart you, Duo! /glomps/

kayura sanada chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Role reversal! /claps/ Oh and btw, Heero, you're dumb. /cackles and runs away/

P.S. - Hearts to you! /throws/
kayura sanada chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Ah. And lovable Duo is back to his can't-shut-up self. /snickers/

Aww! Is wittle Heewo happy? /coos and then hides/ But I thought you just told Duo that crying when you're happy is silly? XP

-Kayura

P.S. - Hi again! Ugh, I got back from work and crashed. Being nice to a bunch of strangers is tiring. ...That probably makes me sound like a bad person. I'm not, I swear... it's just... I don't care about you, random people I've never met! /shakes fist/
kayura sanada chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Lol. "Assumptions lead to mistakes." It's one of my favorite quotes, and one I use all the time. Know who said it? Heero. /laughs/ This fic says he 'jumps to conclusions.' It's the first piece of characterization I think falls way off the mark. Not to insult or anything! I'm just saying, as a GW nerd to a fellow GW nerd. Heero doesn't make assumptions. But hey. It's an AU. It allows for more creative license than continuation or insert fics. _

And I'll be going on to the next chapter, but at some point I'm gonna crash. Maybe that'll be a good thing and I'll REMEMBER TO REVIEW. /sighs/ I'm so bad... hearts to you? /throws/

kayura sanada chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
/blinks as if waking from a deep sleep/ Hello? What? Good story? And long? /looks around for a moment/ ...YAY! /hurries to next chapter/

-Kayura

P.S. - Not that I've had a hard time finding any or anything.
anon azure chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
OMG THIS WAS SO AWESOME! EVERYTHING WAS JUST...

AWESOME!

I LOVE THE STORY PLOT AND EVERYTHING...

-DROOL-

LOVE IT!

SO GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST!
cho-chan09 chapter 17 . 12/25/2010