Reviews for Best of Us
Kouga's Archi chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
loved it!
kari chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
omg this story is so sad

i was actually crying when kagome found out her daughter was dead

how can you write such sad things... anyway its a great story but please if you do this sequel "best of life" please dont let the third kid die
Brenda -The One And Only Me chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
If you dont update, i mite go MAD! Lol

~*~Brenda~*~
Night'sBullet chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
dude! post the sequal now!
GurlOfTheNight chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
i love this story. please put the third one up soon
Lost-Love14 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
I read Best of You and just finished Best of Us. I loved them both. Can't wait for your third installment
XxFloralSunsetxX chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
I like It so far Lady Lonley Bird
planterspunch chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Hi there!

Sorry for not reviewing much lately, but things are kind of mess up right now...well, I guess they're gonna be all right soon.

That was a really intense chapter, actually it had a cold shiver running down my back...but I liked it.

However...I don't know about that Chai Tea stuff. I think I'll stay with coke, coffee (or better: that brown colored hot water at the university which they call coffee), hot chocolate or caramel macchiato (if I feel like I can afford to pay 3.5 Euro on one from starbucks)
mea14 chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Yes please...please...please...make a sequel.
black dragon of destruction chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
teh story was good you know you probaably could be a professional writer if you wanted to it really is that good just another of my opinions and im looking forward to the sequel it sounds liek it'll be good to
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
O! A new guy! ::dog ears purk up:: I can't wait! I hope u update soon! Oh, and is Kouga ever comin' back, or is he just mentioned in this story? Gomen, I luv Kouga, so... Ya... Anyhoo! Hope u update realy soon!

-Kohara
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Who is this person that she knew and what kind of spell is on her I hope Inuyasha can help her solve her problems!
mea14 chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Ohh...how sad both her daughter and her baby died. Thats okay because i know you can pull off the story with a good ending.

until next time/review...

toodles
mea14 chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
Nice chapter...cant wait to find out who the guy is that hurt kagome more then naraku.
Kimu-san chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
Great... starting another family... Well lets get it started... well Please update soon... I know you have atleast 1 review now... I just need 89 more people to review... Ahh *goes nuts* well I'll be back when you update!