Reviews for Fixing The Mistakes: A Battle Series Prequel Story
cool story
lorli810 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
wonderful story!
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
that was so adorable! i just love the tommy ank coupling! they are so adorable together!
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Great Chapter!
Cranelove chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Great as always, I can't wait for the story, Sorry if i can't review every chapter, I'm so busy with college, but I'm still finding time to read stories, and of course your job is one I can't miss.

Keep writing great stories

Mili
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I liked the ending a lot, but do you know just how excited I am you're going to be doing an Adam and Tanya story! (grins wider than humanly possible!) I am so looking forward to that!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I like this story. It is very good. Keep it up because I want to know what happens. Is there going to be any ranger action?
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow great new story!

Can't wait to see were you go with this story!

love Kim and Tommy storys!
the online dreamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This was absolutely great...I even found some humor in certain cituations...anxiously awaiting more.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
*Giggles madly* Amazing fic! Loved it from begininng to end sentence! Please update soon!

*Love* your site btw! Especially the music videos section. Do you mind if I can use the song "There You Were" for my Sky/Syd chapter? (Just for you! And a few others who requested them) I did have another song in mind, but when I heard that, I knew it screamed Syd/Sky.

Also, when I tried watching "Patiently" and "True Love" it wouldn't work. Is it down or could it be my stupid hunka junk I call a computer?
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This Was Brilliant! PLease do continue! Will Tommy and Kim eventually get back together? redandblack 4eva
eagle219406 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
THis story was great. What's this "Battle Series" your talking about? And is is coming soon?