Reviews for The Owl Chronicles
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
This is hilarious! I love the unconventional framework of the story.
:} llorolalluvia
fjums chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I hopes it would be the one with Severus in his green speedoes, it is so funny
Gemini Sister chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
What a hoot. The Fun fair and all the goings on re sickness and sarey rides . The letters between all parties was a fantastic idea.

Thanks for the laughs
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh my, how I have been laughing through this first chapter of your story .

Oh gosh Severus in Green speedos oh my and with a snake on their front - the mind bogggles.

Loving it so much. off to read more. Thanks for sharing this outing with us.
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Hahahahahaha, this was fabulous! I loved it! :D
Al chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
The most underrated story on ffnet! Thanks for sharing! I laughed until I peed myself!
Koryu's Advocate chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Don't worry Snape, I'll save you from... well... everyone.
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
As soon as I saw "cavity search" two things came to mind.
1. That part of Rush Hour when the little fench man was putting on his gloves to give them a cavity search.
2. As soon as they touch Snape the shit will hit the fan. :D
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This made me cry laughing! Especially the part with Lockhart and Sev at the end! :D

I showing this to all of my friends!
P chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
This. I can't even begin.
I have to admit, I have never laughed so much reading a fanfiction. It's not humane how hilarious this is. I laughed and laughed until I cried.
Severus was especially entertaining, poor dear. But I think they all did a splendid job.
The epistolary form works great, and even though this is AU you've captured their voices very accurately, I dare say. :) In a word, this fic is AWESOME!
Thank you so much, you made my day.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I will never think a bad thought about any of those four again. What happened on the bus? And why does Lockhart constantly hitting on men not surprise me? Okay, I might still call him a cowardly lets-not-go-too-far-here. Also, are these fieldtrips, with the same chaperones, avaible to avid readers of fanfiction?
4thSmalley chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
haha that's brilliant!
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
This... this was amazing. Beautiful. I don't think I've had to work quite that hard not to laugh loud enough to disturb housemates that many times in a row in AGES. You are a wonderful, wonderful person for writing this and sharing it with us all - thank you!
Archangelwebb chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Thank you so much, I've been looking for this story for years so I could shiw my daughter & its as good as I remembered! It made me cry with laughter, regards Xandria x
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is so hilarious. I'm totally freaking my sister out with all the laughing.