Reviews for The Way Forward
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Great sequel! It's was beautifully done. I hope they back on the labyrinth.
Minirowan chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Wow, was this complicated. Too bad there's no manual for getting a person to remember their past life. Actually, there probably is such a thing and it never crossed Sarah's mind.

Isn't Jareth a little unstable? He's usually much better at containing his anger, I guess I can't blame him, since he just got back his memories the other day. I wonder if he can still do magic...

So I know they're going to build a happy family and all that; what happens to the kids once Jareth returns to the Labyrinth? He's the only Fae that actually cares about anyone other than himself, so I can imagine him being a little more than sad at leaving his family behind. Is there any chance they'll be half-Fae or posses a little magic? I stand by my theory of Sarah being a Fae, by the way. I refuse to let their story end in the Aboveground!

This is my more fanciful side speaking, but I wonder if Toby will ever return to the Labyrinth. I've just always had this bizarre image of Jareth, Sarah, and Toby living in the Underground, or something similar at least.

Also, this was great!
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Glorious. I'm not getting any sleep at all! LOL I think I saw another sequel to this one... I hope.

*le sigh*
Jane Owen chapter 5 . 1/19/2011

I just read both "The Way Forward" and "The Way Back"...Great stuff! But now I feel as if I am in limbo. You left hints of "more" throughout both stories. The labyrinth seeing something different about Sarah...the drunk guy at the bar recognizing great magic in her. What is all this about? I need to know! I am now agonizing over what will happen. Is Sarah really an immortal in a mortal life too and doesn't know it? Will Jareth really end up Sarahless for the rest of eternity? So sad. And what happens to him when he goes back? Can he now go back to rule his father's kingdom since he did enter into mortal life? I know it has been a while, but PLEASE submit another sequel! I am begging you!
Artscapades chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Aww yay. Awesome ending to an awesome story. Must go to bed now before my typing becomes illedgible but I will be looking to see if you have those sequels tomorrow!
Doro.neko chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I loved this epilogue/sequel/thingy. Serious love.

And the best part is, you're like the gift that keeps on giving! I see there's *another* chapterish story I haven't even gotten to yet! Hooray!
CallaRose4ever chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
For an epilogue this was long but good. To me it was more like a little sequel or something. I am looking forward to the next.
CallaRose4ever chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I got chapter two up today. I am not sure what was wrong before but I love this, I got sucked in again and didn't stop to review. I am so glad that Jareth finally remembers. Hmm I wonder if she might not bee Seely or Unseely as well only she doesn't remember either. That would be cool cuz then they could be reunited again when their life on Earth is over. Hmm or maybe Jareth has some tricks up his sleeve to bring her back with him and make her immortal with him. His poor Brother is going to be so worried about him after that message he left. LOL
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh so sad...chapter 2 won't load or it seems to be missing or something. I guess I will try to read the rest tomorrow. but I do love your story and I am looking forward to their reunion.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Hi again!

So I came and read the sequel...obviously...and I LOVED IT! I like that you didn't just make it a quick and easy transition. There must be requisit angst for these two to get together...I demand it! Great work!

BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
I've had a grin on my face for the last half of this chapter. ... Ever since the bathroom scene.

Excellent job, I loved this story (and The Way Back). I can hardly wait to read your planned sequels. Especially how you write Toby MEETING Jareth/Jay. I really want to read that.

And, not to mention, learn the answers to my many unanswered questions.
cristina's chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
please continue this!:)
Trinasaur chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
I found "The Way Back" saved as a document on my computer, with a placemarker. I read the entire story over again, although I know I have read it twice already, as well as the Epilouge, and..

Oh jeez. one minute.

Just fabulous.
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Oh my! I just love this story, love I so do hope you do a sequel. The Way Back and The Way Foreward are the best written Lab story I have read on here. I actually found myself unable to leave my computer even a minute cause I wanted to finish...and now I have and am sad because it is over. So PLEASE write the sequel. I don't care if takes a while just as long as one day it is here to read.

I say this cause after reading this I am shaking, I never get this way about a fan-fic. Last time I shook from reading it was Dune! Oh man!

Anyway sorry for the rambling comment there, but really when I find an author that can make me shake I get excited.

zafaran chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Any chance of a sequel? You've setup the potential for one with the possibility of what Sarah can become when you had her turn into the kestrel and that there was a magic there that a normal mortal didn't have. I hope that Jareth and Sarah can find a way to live beyond mortal years and return to the Labyrinth for an eternal happily-ever-after. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran zafaran{at}fastmail{dot}fm