Reviews for Unending
Anonymousss chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I think I'm going to have nightmares about this. Oh fuck, this was really good. Very, very good. He is a psycho all the way through and that's not something many people can capture. Excellent!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was...beautiful. Creepy and disturbing, but beautiful.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
OK that was dark as fuck O.o
hxhxhcj chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very dark but so very Sasori. It's well written too. Well done!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is cute in a kinda twisted way. :)
Guest Hayley chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
What a great/ sort of creepy story. it's very interesting. You should make a series of stories based off this one.
A Hero in Progress chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Sooo cute!
jojo167 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
that was twisted... but really good in a weird way
yumso chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Whoa twisted, though I like it.
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sweet, in a morbid, twisted way.
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I have to say that I adore this... a lot! It's sadistic, yes, but so is Sasori, and it's so well written!
Fantastic work 33
The Masked Idiot chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Sasori and his twisted art but kinda cool art... but all in all, it was a good story. I betcha if it was deidra who wanted to turn her into art it would be her imbedded with explosive clay and then explode.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So twisted.. even I couldnt come up with something like this, because no matter how much abuse my character goes through there is someone to "heal" them, whether it's the abuser or some third party. But this.. Sakura is screaming in pain...

Aahhh he is so demented! It is deliciously evil, but still creepy. I love it, but of course if this were to happen in real life I would want the perpetrator drawn and quartered.. !
maya chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
beautiful, TRUE ART ;)
la canelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
So dark.

So awesome.

I Enjoy reading this story.