Reviews for Life and Love
wizzyizzyfizzy chapter 1 . 9/13
I really like this! Please continue
Skylar chapter 1 . 4/19
It was nice and awesome! More chapters please
Omg. I loved that so much
K.J. Bollinger chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Really Great!
AngelofSlash chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ending on a cliffhanger? How evil! Jk. I love the story, and really hope you continue it. (I know it's been eight years, but a girl can dream, right?)
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So, why isn't this updated? :P seriously please update :)
Treece chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I have so wanted to read a story about these two. Eric and Buddy.

and so far I am very impressed with yours.

SO PLEASE CONTINUE. to be completely honest i don't see any mistakes yet. and I absolutely adore the pace of the story. it doesn't feel rush it actually feels pretty well paced.

so as a fellow fan that is now inlove with your fanfiction please continue
OfAGroovyMind chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ahhhhh, I AM in LOVE with your story! You have to continue, actually I BEG you to do so, this is really good and I like this couple, sadly there is hardly nothing on them. I really hope you make this a Buddy/Eric story!

I will keep tabs on this and I do hope you continue and if not, I want you to know this was a great read, had me hooked and still does from the start of it!

KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
oh my god this is the best 70's sgow fanfic ever

i looked all ver for a buddy/eric and i only found urs! thank you soooo much plzzzz continue it
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Please continue! I was giggling like a fangirl throughout the whole thing. Please!
Ravesalot chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ok, so I'm absolutely SICK of all the Hyde/Eric slash out there. This story was refreshing, and something original. No one, from what I see, has done an Eric/Buddy slash, and dangit.. I wanna see more! Hyde can go to hell! chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
great story i don't find a lot of storys with buddy in them and i think its great
Sirius J Potter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
pick it back up please
Anyminutenow chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I really want you to update this. You have a great start now all you have to do is finish it! It's been 3 years PLEASE UPDATE!
luvsbitch95 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this story is really cool and i hope you keep writing. thanks