Reviews for Rainy Day People
Mia chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful I Loved it.
tuesdaysonthephonetome chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was lovely. :] So cute! I agree with Jess, rain is the best. It's actually cloudy outside right now and now, thanks to you, I REALLY want it to start raining. This story was so cute and well done, good job!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aw that's such a great cute and sappy and i loved it! i also liked how u put in a bunch of different ppllike emily and sokki and stuff...that was cool
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i like rain too :)

nice little story. i liked that you went everyone's persepective. it was great.
The Lost Summer Rogers chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
GREAT story!
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I don't know why, but this is definetly the best one-shot EVER! Really excellent. I LOVED it; correction: LOVE it.

Amazing job, Leigh!
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Yeah, I'd like rain if I were all snuggled up to a Jess.

Hehe, actually I do like rain... I'd just... like it better. Cute fic. Of course right now I'm having trouble remembering what it was about already b/c you just sent me more Pink Guitar convo, but I liked it. lol.
ainie chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Cute, cool and cozy! I don't know how you came up with and idea like that, but I know I liked it!
lexi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
SO cute...good ol fluff something everyone can use
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like rain, too, and I really like you for providing me such amazing, sweet stories. Loved it!
someone5 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Pure brilliance. This idea is so simple, yet it's one of those ones that people wouldn't really think about. And you captured it so perfectly. It's so flawlessly written.

I love how the tone of each passage changed to accomodate each character. When I was reading about Emily, it sounded like Emily. Same for Sookie. It was a beautifully subtle touch.

I love my Leigh fics. So thanks!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I liked that ending the most, it was so perfect Lit. And the whole story was beautifully done, as all of yours are :) You're definitely a favourite read of mine.

I loved the characters.
lltn chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw, this makes me so happy!
Sydney chapter 1 . 1/25/2006

"I like rain,too."

Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
aww. that was really good. very cute and well written.