Reviews for My Final Hour
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Me! *raises right hand* Haha! Boy, if Naraku were really to think this way in one of their battles... then it would surely be his final hour.
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Guess it almost does make you feel bad for Naraku. Almost.

Do you really think that Naraku doesn't harbor any malice towards them?

It's weird how Takahashi-sama portrays him; first as being the ultimate evil, rejoicing not only in shedding the lifeblood of others, but reveling in their hatred and agony in the most disturbing of ways.

Then as the story drags on, especially after he kills Kagura, he seems less and less concerned with playing with people, and more concerned with prolonging the game. As if he was just playing to see how it all turned out, and destroying countless lives when making a move was the shits and giggles that came along the way.

Here you seem to lean more toward the meandering spectator than the evil mastermind.

Meh, I've hit a bad block, hoping fanfics will help get the lead out.

Awesome fic, by the way XP

Sin cere,

- DoP -
Sora chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This makes me happy in an odd way. Few ever depict Naraku as being brave or thoughtful, and when they do it isn't very well done. You on the other hand seem to have gotten a decent picture.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sorry, dude, not fooled for a second. Lol, maybe I just know you too well.
theruthlesscow chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
To tell you the truth I got the idea that it might have been Naraku. Sorry to dissapoint you, but I just didn't see this as beeing in Inuyasha's POV...

Well I am affraid to say that I must leave for Michagain tommorow, and I might not be able to get any internet access for the next week... wha.

I have a freakishly huge project that I need to do, and I might not have too much time to write; but I have the idea that I can do my project durring the day and then write at night.

Luckily for me we get to fly there this time! Normally we drive... (Thats an 11 hour drive!)

Good luck with your writting, and have a good break. Maybe if you are lucky I will return with multiple chapters to post... who knows?
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
naw ..u foreshadowed in the beginning ...i knew it was Naraku... u kno Narakuis hot.. but only in his human form.. o tenticles[sp?] .. i will always feel bad for him..bcaz he is all alone :[

]

r4k
CooJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
*raises hand* ya fooled meh! lol, really good...supeerb1 but in the fourth paragraph from the bottom ya might wanna change the 'hear' to 'here'. lol..really great!

favs!
Voice of a dead lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was awsome and Yeah I thought it was Inuyasha but then, that just wasn't the stubern mutt we love.
Inuyashafreakgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
You should write one like this that is from Inuyasha's point of view. That would be so cool dude!
CleverCover chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I had an idea it was Naraku, but that Kikyo thing had me confused for a bit.

This puts Naraku in a whole new light. I do feel bad for him. At least he died with his dignity, if nothing else.

Maybe thats why my friend has a sort of crush on him. (Maybe..)
inuyashaskris chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I NEW IT Was Naraku LOL It was a really good fic
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
read this one too. Ha! you did not fool me. But again you made me wonder and you highlighted an important part of Takahashi's work which other people have not addressed.
rynayetra chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Actually...I kinda suspected it was Naraku... You aren't one to be entirely predictable, and sometimes, when it just seems all too possible, it's actually the very opposite.
purple cloud 6 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I hate Kikyou so much I would kill her myself if I could
Jezzie Lynn chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I admit it, you had me fooled. Awesome job. And I kinda DO feel bad for Naraku...but only a little. Nice one shot.