Reviews for Happy Birthday Markl!
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
cute
mistfur chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
i couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*giggles*
ChronoLyd chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw, that was great. I loved the way Howl acted in your story, a bit more of an ego-maniac than in the movie. Lol. I loved it, and I hope to see more from you in the future. Please read my HowlxSopie/war thing story! You may like it, but it is dreafully short AND new.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This was so cute! I bought that movie a month ago and I haven't had anythime to watch it untill... was it last week? Yea, last week! I've actually sat down and watched my favorite scene ("Dramaqueen") five times and the movie itself about three...

anywho... away with my nonsene ramblings! I love the way you cought Howl and Sophie and Markl! It was so great! Although all through this I couldn't help picturing Howl as a blonde even thoguh you stretched he had black hair... oh well!

I love it!

Please read my story sometime, okay? I know you'd like it!
foreverflutterby chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
aw, how sweet! i love this fanfic, nice.
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
aw! thats so cute _

"They got to the castle when it happened. It exploded, into millions, and millions of pieces. Howl’s and Markl’s eyes widened, and they dropped their belongings

Just kidding" ahahahahaha that is so great

"“…it was last week, wasn’t it?”

There was a nod." poor sophie

“of course I am! Calcifer, you sly little demon you…” rofl

"Sophie barged into the wizards room, and heard a loud scream, or what sounded like one." omgosh i can just imagine howl doing this sad little girly scream. XD

"No, you probably knew I was changing, and came up to see me in all my gloryness," ew

lol i have to fave this _
4getregret chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
IT RULED. MARKL 4EVER!
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This was the first Howl fanfic I have read and it was cute! YaY Markl I love he's such cute little kid!
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was fun-y! It was also cute. CALCIFER IS MINE. Me 'n my friends always call caracters from movies 'n stuff so when I saw this two seconds after I "met" Calcifer I called him. *smiles* GO CAL!
rinoakes chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
lol cute

m howl dressing...:D
Kesganda chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was so cute, hehe I loved it. Markl definatly needed a story and this was the cutest.
green-mermaid chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
cute!i love your stories! _ markl, happy birthday! *hope you send my best regards to him, lol lol*
megna of the land of sugar chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I liked it. I've seen the movie however and Markl is just a cute little funny guy...not mean. To bad it was one piece, it was really funny.
Cockatrice chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Uh... his name is Michael. Markl is just Engrish translation.

There's a book section, too, for the wondrous people like you who've actually read the books. :} 'Diana Wynne Jones' under the books section.