Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Austra chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
What a twist! That was quite the interesting and good read. Thank you for writing this story.

-Austra
Violane chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was an excellent and interesting spin on the old tale. I'm glad that Red Riding Hood and her granny got away safely.

I, too believe that there is still a lot of prejudice concerning wolves.

I always do whatever I can to help stop wolf hunting and unnecessary slaughters.

Great one-shot!
theangelcried chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
awwo! charming. i didn't quite realise that she was a wolf until you mentioned claws! Poor Granny, poor Little Red Wolfie. Hunting wolves is a nasty thing to do- I'm horrified that people are still hunting wolves! i encourage you to spout out some more fairy tales, i enjoyed this one! for inspiration go Into-the-Woods-ify yourself, it's TWISTED!

cheers!
Symbolist chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Well. You obviously looked around this website very carefully.

Under "Books" there is definitely a "Fairy Tale" section. Double-check yourself next time.
MackenzieW chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is an interesting story, however doesn't belong in the Musicals/Plays section. We're tired of people using this section as a dumping ground. And there IS a fairy tales section, I've posted a story in it. It's under books. Look harder, next time, please? I'm not going to report you, but you should move this before someone else does. -Mac
Min Daae chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
WOOT! -cheers and fireworks to you- I love wolves - as you may know - and it is so nice to see such a well-written pro wolf story here! I love it - very nice job. I love your writing - kudos!