Reviews for Life on the Offbeat
Zaphirite chapter 12 . 2/11
Hi there! It's been a while, but I just wanted you to know in case you still get these update emails. I've been reading this story since it had only two chapters, and god I have been so in love with your writing style ever since. I really can't call it anything else but enchanting, and over the years it's been something I kept coming back to if I had a bad day or didn't feel confident in my own writing. This fic never failed to cheer me up and it's always going to have a big place in my heart as inspiration to me. I always list it as one of the fics that makes me want to write. I hope you've been doing well, I hope you're still writing in your life. I really do. Whether this fic is finished or not it will always mean so much to me, so all I can say is thank you so much for writing it. I definitely would not be the same person and writer I am without it. 3
Crushcrush12 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Por favor sigue...!
Esto me encanta!
Eres muy bueno!
Crushcrush12 chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
... shit
Crushcrush12 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Casi me da un infarto xd
Crushcrush12 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
XDDDDDDDDDD
Crushcrush12 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
O mi dios... ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUEFO ME MUEROOOO.!
ERES EL MEJOR Xddddd
XD i love it
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Me encanto.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I really have to disagree with the "finish the story" person who commented recently. Although I would love to read a conclusion one of these days I love everything about this fic and it has seriously added a lot of happiness to my life so even if you didn't finish it was always and will always be worth reading (but I still trust that you will finish one day when you're ready). Best of luck to you in all your endeavors and I hope you know how talented you are and what your writing means to your readers. :) this is one of my favorite things and I read it all the time :)))))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Something of your writing reminds me of Thurber
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
can't wait for the next chapter definitely one of my favourite fics :)
Finish the Story chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
Why couldn't you have just finished it? It was really good. I'm so tired of reading incomplete fanficions. If you're not going to finish it then don't write it. But like I said I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
You really have a gift for writing! We are coming up on another year since an update and when you do post it I will be so incredibly happy! It'll be like my birthday and Christmas in one!