Reviews for Life on the Offbeat
YaBoiEthan chapter 12 . 7/30
Chapter 13-?! :O
Sammy chapter 3 . 7/13
You're making Jinx sound like a horrible person.
I always seem to come back to reading this, I think I've lost count of how many times. Hope you are having a happy Easter and that all is well in your little part of the world. Thank you so much for this again. :)
I will die if this isn't updated soon oh my goodness its brilliant! such talent for writing well done!
Zaphirite chapter 12 . 2/11
Hi there! It's been a while, but I just wanted you to know in case you still get these update emails. I've been reading this story since it had only two chapters, and god I have been so in love with your writing style ever since. I really can't call it anything else but enchanting, and over the years it's been something I kept coming back to if I had a bad day or didn't feel confident in my own writing. This fic never failed to cheer me up and it's always going to have a big place in my heart as inspiration to me. I always list it as one of the fics that makes me want to write. I hope you've been doing well, I hope you're still writing in your life. I really do. Whether this fic is finished or not it will always mean so much to me, so all I can say is thank you so much for writing it. I definitely would not be the same person and writer I am without it. 3
Crushcrush12 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Por favor sigue...!
Esto me encanta!
Eres muy bueno!
Crushcrush12 chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
... shit
Crushcrush12 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Casi me da un infarto xd
Crushcrush12 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
XDDDDDDDDDD
Crushcrush12 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
O mi dios... ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUERO, ME MUEFO ME MUEROOOO.!
ERES EL MEJOR Xddddd
XD i love it
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Me encanto.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I really have to disagree with the "finish the story" person who commented recently. Although I would love to read a conclusion one of these days I love everything about this fic and it has seriously added a lot of happiness to my life so even if you didn't finish it was always and will always be worth reading (but I still trust that you will finish one day when you're ready). Best of luck to you in all your endeavors and I hope you know how talented you are and what your writing means to your readers. :) this is one of my favorite things and I read it all the time :)))))