Reviews for Life on the Offbeat
M.A chapter 7 . 4/19
She wuz so close.
M.A chapter 6 . 4/18
Yep and I fear 4 there life.
M.A chapter 5 . 4/18
Her sarcasm is probably 1 of the few things I like about this story.
M.A chapter 4 . 4/18
Interesting.
M.A chapter 3 . 4/18
I like this chp.
M.A chapter 2 . 4/18
If any guy compared me 2 a rose or something else like that, U shouldn't B surprised 2 find me looking up 5000 ways 2 kill some1 and try 2 combine all of them 2gather inless there my boyfriend which most likely isn't gonna happen.
M.A chapter 1 . 4/18
I really want 2 go into the kitchen and start looking 4 hot coco right now.
I literally check for an update every night because I love this story so much! Thank you for one of the best reads and loads of inspiration. But please, oh please finish it! At least give us a sign that you are still out there somewhere! Give us some hope!
WhiteWolf815 chapter 11 . 4/17
Point blank: Mazeballz! One of the greatest fanfic's I've read so far! The entire thing blew my mind, figuratively speaking. Okay, so I'm not really what you would call a bundle of laughs, I mean people can get me to smile but rarely laugh, but I will say this to you: you accomplished the impossible; it was so freaking hilarious! I mean I was cracking up laughing so hard my mom started looking at me as if I had gone crazy and was contemplating whether to send me to the hospital or the asylum.
Most of the fanfic's I've read so far about Jinx and Kid Flash just never hit the right mark for me I guess. I mean they had all these annoying spelling and grammar and punctuation errors that just annoy me to hell for some weird reason. And another one I read just didn't really capture Kid Flash's or Jinx's personalities like you did. Nor did some totally pull me in or create the appropriate mood for certain situations. So before I start gasbagging too much and such, let me just say: bull's-eye! Nice shootin' Tex.
The only thing that could make this even better is if you could please finish it! I hate cliffhangers! They are terrible for my health.
Also, I know most good writer's/authors (whatever) hate getting suggestions from others and like to think of their own ideas blah... blah... blah... plagiarism... yadda...yadda...(you get the point). I was thinking if you combined this a bit with Justice League or just add in the Flash it would make things so much more interesting. I don't give a damn s***hat about if you use this or not. But if you are reading this -'cause i'm guessing you got a lot of fan mail, especially if all your works are like this one- just at the very least please consider the idea.
Thx for the amazing read! But, seriously, finish this story ASAP! Pretty please with all the sugar and candies you want on top. ;D WhiteWolf815
Massive cliff hanger, how cruel! I have read this fanfic many times after I found it last summer and it is one of the most well written, engaging things I've ever read. I literally have checked for an update every night since I read it the first time. Please come back to us if you get the chance! I need to know what happens! Could you at least give us a sign that you still exist somewhere out in the big blue world and that maybe, just maybe, you still have flinx fanfic on your mind.
P.S Your great writing inspired me to write some of my own stories, so thank you for that. :)
TeamLeo'sVeryOwnFlinxShipper chapter 11 . 3/8
Sometime between last September and December I found this FanFiction, I just love this story. I have reread it three or four times already. I love everything about this story, I love how Wally is so cheerful even when it's way too early, I love how Jinx is cranky late at night and early in the morning, I love the coffee shop people. Because of this beg you *puppy dog eyes* please, please, please, please update this soon. Also, just to suck up to you, I love this story.
Just another day goes by, with no update of Life on the Offbeat...(*Long sigh*). :(
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THUS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!
Just discovered this fanfic about a week ago an have been reading every night since! I hope you really consider writing as a career. You have an amazing voice in your writing and I really hope you make the final chapter. Which I assume you will considering kept your word and came back after six years. That's commitment!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Love your fic totally awesome