Reviews for By Candlelight
9202101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
oh! love this fic. love it. you're really better than good. hope you update this...soon...
simply -v chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
aw, thats so sad! you surely know how to write deep, emotional fics. i loved it.
elitedream chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I absolutely adored this setting. Although it was sad, how Lacus couldn't get her love.. but there's still hope, that the soldier her father brings home will be Athrun.

I just love the way how you put brilliant conversations into these beautiful short stories!
My Soul Your Puppet chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Aw! That was so good! LoL. I really do enjoy you work and hope that you can make more, so until then...later.
a. k. ashford chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
You must... update!

I like stories like this... xDD
Windflight chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Are you going to update this?
WanderingSoul chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
A beautiful love story! I loved it. Yet its sad in a way, cuz we all wait in life for our one true love and Lacus must have waited longer than most of us. She waited and waited and he never came. I would have given up hope and been sad, but I would have had broken hope that he would one day return to me. And Find Me Waiting...
luna always chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
oh how sad continu plz i have to read the rest
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
that was cute! i hope you update soon!
arielle chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Pretty! But plz continue, I love Lacus and Athrun. Nice story.
AoiTsubasa chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
wow, I'm amazed...its good, more than good actually. I love the way how you make it AU but still connected to GundamSeed somehow. Medival time seems a very perfect setting for them somehow, for AU's at least. Anyways I just really love it.
NoinK chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
wow...another beautiful fic from you! argh! i love this fic...you would update this rite? rite? kekekekeke...hmm...it seems that i'll have to try to update my fics too
fanfic reader chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OMG! This is so good! You can't just end it there, tho, there HAS to be more. Please? Please? With chocolate sprinkles?
Sophia chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Great!

I really loved it! I hope thats not the end.
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I've been in love with this type of theme in a story for a while now, with a daughter of high rank falling for a man who her father would never allow her to love. You did this with the same passionate writing as you always have, and I love how every story you create ends with that message. You know the one. Tragic...and yet so beautiful. Thanks for writing this, it made my day.