Reviews for 30 Kisses: Miroku and Sango
Kaoli water goddess chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
If you ever have a bad case of writer's block, you could always try doing an AU (Alternate Universe) chapter. It's a good way to play with character personalities and make them do things that they wouldn't normally do.
bestofbothworlds chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
That was sweet in a depresing sort of way. I felt sad for Sango when she had to destroy her Hiraikotsu. I could see this actually happening a bit afterwards too.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Yeah...I appreciate it...
10joinfei chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Yeah kinda! oh theese are so good! keep them up!

(10 years? woah i have to give her some credit... even though the american manga isnt comming out fast enough!)

C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
sangofan89 chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
That hair in the face thing, I think it was a good one..
OTP chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
well done i must say sweet drabbles i reeally like keep it up and update soon
Shika's Rape Victim chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Hello Bug.

C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
A man's ambition...*sigh*
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Aw. Very cute :]

And, although my opinions a small one, I must plead you not to leave this fandom. You're one of the small amount of writers with talent on this site, and that I regularly check up on for updates. If you stop writing, and due to lack of updates of my other favorite authors I will have a fit. No leaving! My sanity depends on it!
Kristin-a-dette chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Of all three one-shots, I liked the last one the most. It made me grin awfully silly. Especially Miroku's last words: "Doesn't she love me anymore!"

As if the only way he'll get Sango's true affections is by aggravating her through groping or flirting with other women.

Good job! :)
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
please write more
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
I loved this ending. It gives us room to assume, creat and expolore what direction this could take.

Round one to Sango!
sangi chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Dragon chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
OMG PICKLE YOU ROCK. *cracks up* That's hysterical. Actually, I've often wondered myself what would happen if one day, Sango did that. XD