Reviews for I'm Not Ment To Play This Part
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Great story so far. Lovin' it!]
EmilyLovesYOU chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
keep writing this!

XOXO

Emily
Taintless chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Wow...Harry's horrible! Interesting story. yeah, totally outta canon but interesting all the same! a good read! keep up the good work, my friend! :)
hermeres chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
Dudd, you need to update quick. I love this story. It's a great story. update really quick.
r chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
i think im gonna kill harry...naw ill kill him bring him back to life and kill him agen ya that sounds about right.
SwayPippin chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
Just wanted to let you kow I've read this story and I think you have a good plot going, but I do want to suggest a bit more detail. Like what happened that Draco found out he's muggle norn? Like was he swaped or just lied to? And damn I have to say Harry and Ron are really being aarogant. I really never would have expected that of them.

Sway
HowDoIDeleteThis PmMePls chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
aw i HATE HATE HATE HARRY RONALD AND THOSE HORRIBLE GIRLS...AND ALSO DUMBLEDORE...HOW DARE HE NOT ALSO PRESENT HERMIONE AS ONE OF THE MAIN HELP TO DEFEAT VOLDEMORT!

anyways i love your story...its very good...but how is it that draco is a muggle-born?
Calliope Piper chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
I really like this idea! Her name is spelled "Parvati" P-A-R-V-A-T-I. I have one suggestion: your chapters are a *little* bit short, and it would be nice if they were a bit longer. Other than that, I really like it!
Salma chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Hi Nice story Draco Malfoy is a mudblood? Weird but okay and just to tell you I LOVE the Draco and Hermione relationships so make it really romantic would you? Also the name that you spelled(Parvady was it?) It is actually Parvati because I have the Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire book right here with me so I checked and saw it. Ok update pleasee!
CrimsonTears93 chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
hey this story seems pretty good. U spell parvardy like this... Parvati. Hope u have a nice nap and that u update soon.
Donivon chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
your spelling isn't that great, try to work on it a bit. but other than that, the story is very original, I've never encountered a fanfic with that twist about Draco! Update soon, I'd love to see where you're going with this!
k0ney chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
sounds good! keep writing! but soon, please- ALERT LIST ;)