Reviews for No Matter What Happens
StellaGib69 chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
Aww I’m so happy for Monica, she now has a ‘new’ love interest Natalia… Amazing story and now I’m going to read the sequal!
StellaGib69 chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
There going to be free yeh, but Moniac the way who write your stories I bet there is going to be another twist lol!
StellaGib69 chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
And the escape starts, ahh I’m excited!
StellaGib69 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Haha, Elliot is going to find her, make babies and Leave ahaha, Great job, great job, great job!
StellaGib69 chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I’m Hoping that Elliot is ok, A I hope that woman got away…. Liv need to learn how to play along for the time being, because she getting fucked up. Lol Love it all, love it all, do I have to say it every time?
StellaGib69 chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Something’s up I can feel it? Lol Great job so far!
StellaGib69 chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Loved this chapter, Olivia is my Hero. Your one of the first people to write in her personality correctly. She really is a take o shit type of Cop. Great Job. One question on my mind is are you like this character at all, or does she just have your name?
StellaGib69 chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
OMG what’s happening to Elliot, I hope he is ok…Love it so far! Breeding, I don’t like the idea of breeding for Olivia and Monica lol, but it’s something new I haven’t read in a story, some it should be interesting…
StellaGib69 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Interesting… I hope she’s ok. Any Who Love it!
StellaGib69 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Lol I love how you put your self in the story! I Love it so far, keep up the great work. I’m a big fan!
ACertainJustice chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
Good story, please come out with the sequal soon!
onetreefan chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
horray! great ending!

EO!

onetreefan
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
I've been reading back-stories and such, and I stumbled on this fic. It's really really good, but I was wondering if it was dropped? I absolutely adore corrupt-gov't-type stories, especially ones with everybody's favorite Sex Crimes detectives. Please continue this?
onetreefan chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Yay! I really like this story. please write an ending! :)

EOness

onetreefan
jcn2416 chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
wow i cant wait for more...

nikki