Reviews for Between Friends
tojo1985 chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
You have to update this story! It is so good!
cpennylane chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
Great story. I look forward to an update!
carmagirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This stoery is grea. I love Mary Anne and Sam together, but what's up with kristy? Please update soon!
drunkwaffles chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
really good. kristy was really devastated. please update soon.
daffywriter chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Good chapter! Kristy's devastated. There was NO reaosn for Mary Anne and Sam to keep things from her. On a more general note I think you're doing an excellent job of portraying the different levels of friendship between the three.
arcadie chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Great update. I normally find Kristy hard to like but she's very likeable in this story. I'm annoyed at Mary Ann as well for keeping the whole shebang a secret for a YEAR. That's a pretty long time. Great work, can't wait for the next update!
mallcat chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
i never thought mary anne would be living and sleeping with someone before she was married. please post more soon
flippit chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Wow! I Love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Celica60 chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Ah, I've been very neglectful with my reviews. This is one of my favorite stories. It's so well-written with interesting plots and characters. I love the mini-Super Special format with the chapters split between only three characters instead of eight or nine. It's much more manageable.

Dawn is such a flake. A likable flake, but a flake none the less. And she has a secret husband! Named Tree! And he's naked! This is all so Dawn. I love how calm she is all through her explanation about her "life partner" and the joining of their souls.

I was a bit shocked when Dawn threw Sam in Mary Anne's face. Well, it was inevitable. Did Mary Anne really think she could get away with that? I don't blame Dawn and I'm not angry with her either. Someone needed to tell Kristy. Mary Anne and Sam weren't going to, so good for Dawn. It was time Kristy knew the truth.

I've realized how irritated I am with Mary Anne over the Sam thing. What she's done to Kristy is much worse than what Dawn did to Mary Anne. Dawn may be Mary Anne's stepsister, but they aren't close. Dawn hiding her marriage is forgivable. But Mary Anne dating Sam for a year and hiding it from her life-long best friend? I don't know how Kristy can forgive that. Their relationship will never be the same. Good work there, Mary Anne.

Excellent job. Please update soon. You have a great story.
arcadie chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
Amazing story so far! I can't believe I overlooked this for so long. I really enjoyed it; everyone seems to have grown up convincingly, though I expected Kristy to have a more ambitious/prestigious job (same with Cary). Dawn somehow manages to be both likeable and annoying as heck. Mary Anne, for some reason, always bothers me regardless of fic and how she acts, haha, but I really liked this chapter, and she had a valid point that Dawn can be pretty selfish in her out-there ways. I can't wait to read more!
Lioness Black chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
I actually went "OH!" out loud when Dawn threw Mary Anne/Sam out into the open. I love it, and I love the obvious differences between Dawn and Mary Anne that were made here. It's nice to see that after all of it, they can still be friends and something like this wouldn't rip them apart.
redhed311 chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
I'm really starting to get into this. I think that everybody is characterized extremely well. Plus, I loved this line:

"Great. Dawn had found the only man on the planet who was as patronizing and condescending as she."

Keep it up!
Phoenixwind chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great story! It's nice to find a good BSC fanfic. Keep writing.
skiesofviolet chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
Okay, I'm in love with this story here! LoL. Seriously, it's really good! I love how realistically you have all three of them acting towards each other... and strangely, it's an amazing story with great grammar, too! :P That's not the main point of my review, though. I love it! I can't wait until you update!

-Sunny
Lioness Black chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
I've been horrible about reviewing! I'm so behind. I'm still really liking this story. I love how you slip in original characters without them seeming overwhelming, and, yeah, Aidan was being a nineteen year old creep. It was a perfect representation. I love use of the word "skeevy."

There's a couple mishaps with spacing in the first paragraph of this chapter, but otherwise, it's pretty much perfect on that side of things.

When is Mary Anne just going to tell Kristy what's going on with her and Sam? If she keeps this up, she's going to end up in this situation all summer long. She just needs to get it out there! But I'll wait on the pacing of fiction.

I do have to ask/point out, if they're staying all summer, this is going to be one terribly long story if it takes seven chapters to write out a day and a half. I don't know if longer chapters, or a careful amount of details is the answer, but it just concerns me. Unless a really long story is what you're going for. I can't wait to read more, I really like this.