Reviews for Beautiful Creatures
Ebony RedEyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
WHY? WHY? WHY NOT MAKE THEM DITCH THEIR DUMB ASS BF AND GF HUH? AND LIKE MAKE THEM BE TOGETHER? I mean like why not Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (back to proper self) so like um al the other stories end as sad as yours so why not make the last chapter you write happy pleez... do it for the hippies and lovers out there and my cat Neko too.

Ebony RedEyes
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wahh! You're making me want to cry a river of tears! I was so infuriated by the ending too! Loved this fic though.
winterrose7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have never read paradise kiss before but this was gorgeous and brilliant.
Lgorgeouseyes24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
wow... i,love your story... its very sad though!
finding chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
;_; Why.

Very thoughtfully crafted reunion fic. They've matured, but they've still retained some of the traits unique to them from their youth. Very pretty and well written!
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was beautifully written!
greensapphire chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aw so sad but realy good enjoyed it D
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That was awesome! -
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
First loves...you can never let them go. Obviously they both moved on but they made each other grow up. You did a wonderful job of showing that. Very sweet little story. Id like to read more like this.
feifu chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
*sniff* your story made me cry again! love love love it! *sniff*

i loved/hated that ending! i mean, hiro's okay. heck, he's a wonderful man and all, but i so was rooting for carrie to end up with george! that was true love! right there! why why why didn't they end up together !_!

my heart just HURT when I read that ending, and your story made me feel like that again. It had the same tone and feel as the manga so I want to see this in manga form as well! Wish I was good enough to draw this. It's just so very good and inspiring! Thanks so very much for writing this fic _
spiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow.

Great.

I love it.

I think a kiss to the forehead means so much more than one on the mouth.
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Aw. I like this story, really interesting.
Terra chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Yazawa's pretty much shut the door on future George x Yukari. However, that doesn't mean a clever author, like yourself, couldn't whip up a realistic scenario in which they might indulge in some flirtation and maybe something more. This was very well-written. I'm glad Yukari finally finds happiness.
Co-Star chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Gorgeous! Congrats!

It's such a sensitive and sweet story, you told it so well. The short periods are great and George is so well described!

You worked very well here. You created a lovely dialog that is really touching.

I added to my favs!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I -did- find it as sad. Damn. George and Yukari were perfect for eachother, I'll never get over the shock of that final episode.

In any case, I really like this fic - it's beautiful and bittersweet.