Reviews for Final Symphony
ShadeShadow chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This has been a long time coming and sorry for not looking at your poem sooner after the loverly review you left me with my poem 'I will be here for you'.

I love what you have done with this poem as it brings out the emotions of the characters. I makes me think back to when i first playe the game and how deeply it touched me with the death of Areis. Love the way it was written and the contrast.
Lillita chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aww! it was so good!
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is so beautiful! It's a little bittersweet and yet, so sincere and touching, you've really captured the essence of Aeris really well. Great job!
Alatus chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This is really cool, can't wait to see more!
Yumesuta chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Aww, that's really pretty! I think the only people who wouldn't like it are people who don't appreciate poetry at all. Anyway, good job.
Little Songbird chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I liked that alot. Are you going to write one on all of the main characters. I thought about adding to my collection. Only, I probably wont write about cait sith, Barret, or a few others. but I most likly will about the other main characters. It would be awsome if you did too. I'll put a recomendation on my next entry for people to read your Final Symphony! Love ya Brittany
CloudLove3r-In-Your-Face chapter 1 . 1/26/2006