Reviews for Heels Britannia
kendermouse chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ooh, I liked this. The premise alone was really neat, but it definitely followed through. Kind of sad it's just a oneshot.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is wayyyy too much of a treat to NOT read twice over. Really, too few write fic of these characters, let alone all in the same place, let alone this well.

Thank you. *bows*
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I LOVE anything with Constantine in it! Great story - a real hoot! I think you captured the playfulness of Lord Fanny perfectly. Bravo!

Grinning Fellow chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I liked this story a lot. I'm a fan of all three series to varying degrees, and I thought bringing all three of them together was excellent. The continuity was particularly good. I liked Giles being the lost member of Mucous Membrane, and even that John and Fanny know each other. They'd seem like the type to get along.

The only possible thing that may have been a bit of a continuity glitch is that I think during the events of Dark Willow, John himself was in America. Granted, I don't have my "Hellblazer" issues with me on hand, so I can't verify.

Anyways, great story.
Ali chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I can't believe no one's reviewed this yet. Excellent story - I'm only vaguely familiar with Constantine, but you've got Fanny and Giles dead-on. I love the idea that they know each other :). The description of Willow's brand of anti-Wicca is perfect - this fic is now my personal canon.