Reviews for The Elegance of Captivation
Currahee Fighter chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ah, young love. I absolutely adore this pairing, and for a first Fruits Basket fic, this is good! I especially liked how it wasn't just one-sided or silly; you told the story from each of them, and resolved it in a non-angsty way, which is refreshing. Maybe next time, a little more dialogue, but just do whatever feels right a few days after it's written- that is my secret weapon!

Thanks for writng,

alsdjf chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Sao: Personally, I'm not a TxK fan, but this was cute.

Anni: Endearing. And I like the back and forth style.

~Sao & Anni
loveandpeace522 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I must say bravo take a bow. That must have been one of the most well written pieces I've read in quite some time now.

Firstly- One mistake I clearly remember that can easily be changed, and I'm positive you didn't mean to do this but! "She smile was easy" - I do believe you mean Her.

Next- You have such beautiful vocabulary usage! Okay maybe a few other authors have good vocabulary too but yours is not over abundant and easy to understand. You're on your way to becoming a fine author if you wanted. Just my opinion. I love your style of writing!

Lastly- My closing remarks are that I love fluff, and you did a great job. I look forward to reading more of your writings! Keep up the excellant job!

penglii.girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
that made my heart melt. Kyo and Tohru...*squeals*

but you are right on the sap sap sap.

nice job sweetheart.
HM-Babe chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
It was very sweet and I really loved it!
Karen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
OMG! Please continue update! it's awesome.. please.. it's such a thrilling fic! write more FB fics please! :)keep it up!
vincent-twice chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw, that was so cute! I love fluff like that! It would be so great if this wasn't just a oneshot, because I really like your style. You have a great voice, and a wide vocabulary. Mucho Luvo!

Kittysand Katie chapter 1 . 1/25/2006