Reviews for Rumor
aditi vinoot chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
shouldnt this be sasuke and ino
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Sad, but I like it.
via-loves-tyson chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
its nice and sad:))
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Such as the Dutch saying: Short but powerful. I liked your way of writin' this. It's straight to the point, but still a bit personal and not only full of facts. Nice..!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Sarah: er ... who are we looking at? Sakura? well, anyways, it's interesting.
Queezle chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
It was SAKURA who said it! SAKURA! Sorry; I pair SasuSaku and ShikaIno.

Good story thingie, though!

- Queezle
19blueorange9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
cute little fic!i hate sakura when she's becoming a total sasuke fangirl!ahaha!
mon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
nice fic D on the anime it's likie she wasn't even affected when Sasuke left and only Saskura was. Good fic D
kosumi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I totally agree with the other reviewers! I like to think that Ino's crush on Sasuke wasn't as light as everyone makes it to be. I really liked how you wrote about that. I mean... i want to know how Ino was affected after Sasuke left too! I think they'd make a cute couple. anyways... really nice! great job!
wildcatt chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Interesting. People always put down Ino's crush on Sasuke as just a school girl infatuation...but she deserves a bit more credit neh! (Though she looks so much better with Shikamaru, I have to say...)

Anyway, original concept and nicely written, too. I liked it, as usual. _
miako chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Awesomeness once more, thank you for filling out the female characters, you give them such a depth, I'm starting to read anything with your penname on it _. And again, thanks.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Now I wish more than ever that Ino was the one to get to Sasuke first. Do you think you'd be interested in making a sasuino fic?