Reviews for A Robbery to remember
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thoorn chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
You are a genius! Loving your oneshots, going to read your longer stories after exams. Stay awesome!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Well, it shows that we shouldn't eat candy that's just lying around... It's a nice touch with the name (a robber named Rob). Did you know there is a parallell in real life? Some people do tend to find jobs that suit their names (like Mr. Splat & Mr. Wheedle researching urinary problems and Francis Crook wanting better conditions for prisoners.).
So yeah, great story a real enjoyable read.
sheena chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
too long but good
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I had the feeling that they actually left the cash in the cashbox. Setup was perfect. :D
mab70 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is Priceless! Love that the twins hadn't actually set any traps, that it was only the thief's sweet tooth which did him in.
lauthom chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice. Love the imagery of the prank.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very funny. I really enjoyed it.

I never would have thought that it was a man working for Zonko. I just thought it was an ordinary thief trying to steal from WWW.

Thank you for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
taxzombie chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Knew it was Gred and Forge's shop pretty early on. The Triwizard Toffees were great, right up thier alley.

I was wondering if the elf was Dobby till you had Rob say hello to Mr Zonko. Makes since, a bit of spying on your competitors, especially ones that are in the process of driving you out of business.

A fun tale.
force42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was fantastic! Rob's combined paranoia and carelessness did him in. Nice name for a thief, by the way.
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Amusing. So smart he outsmarts himself.

-demonicnargles
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nicely done! :)
Masen chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hahahahaa! Genius! That was hilarious...
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 1/11/2009